Season ticket refund

Guest Hornsby
3 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

DC to S3 £4m

S3 to SWFC £4m

= £4m less for DC to SWFC

No additional money for SWFC it’s really simple

as for the loan S3 has secured on the ground that is a separate arrangement nothing to do with SWFC ltd, other than who we pay the rent to. Emotionally yes it’s different but as you point out S3 is a separate legal entity. 

Sorry, thats way above my Maths O level.

Bottom line, no chance £7 million gets repaid September to a vulture lender that crashed Watford years ago. 

Still , Keepmoat much nearer for me.

4 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Sorry, thats way above my Maths O level.

Bottom line, no chance £7 million gets repaid September to a vulture lender that crashed Watford years ago. 

Still , Keepmoat much nearer for me.

Why would we need to play at the Keepquiet (it’s also my closest ground by the way)?

The lender would gain a property for £7m with a sitting tenant paying £3m+ a year in rent with a 30 year lease they’d be quids in

Also the New York and god forbid Bumhole Stain are much closer than donny.  

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Why would we need to play at the Keepquiet (it’s also my closest ground by the way)?

The lender would gain a property for £7m with a sitting tenant paying £3m+ a year in rent with a 30 year lease they’d be quids in

Also the New York and god forbid Bumhole Stain are much closer than donny.  

Cos they could have done same at Watford but went for crashing club instead.

Also, they know no chance of club paying £90 million rent over lease term.

We cant  even pay players before clubs most important ever game.

With our sub 10,0000 crowds next season, New York maybe best.

3 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Cos they could have done same at Watford but went for crashing club instead.

Also, they know no chance of club paying £90 million rent over lease term.

We cant  even pay players before clubs most important ever game.

With our sub 10,0000 crowds next season, New York maybe best.

But the club (swfc ltd) don’t owe them anything?

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

But the club (swfc ltd) don’t owe them anything?

True, but they will also have floating charge over Chansiris assets, including club shares, plus a fixed charge over stadium.

It aint Co Op hes borrowed from.

3 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

True, but they will also have floating charge over Chansiris assets, including club shares, plus a fixed charge over stadium.

It aint Co Op hes borrowed from.

shares in a company that loses C£20m a year is hardly an asset.

Plus why would they need a floating charge when the stadium more than covers the debt

Edited by kirksandallowl

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

shares in a company that loses C£20m a year is hardly an asset.

According to Sun, Chansiri asking £160 million for his shares.

Even Erik offered £30 million and he must know what a shambles it is as worked with Owls for a year.

2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Even Erik offered £30 million and he must know what a shambles it is as worked with Owls for a year.

I’ve offered £40m but I haven’t got it either lol

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, kirksandallowl said:

I’ve offered £40m but I haven’t got it either lol

So Chansiri employed a fantasist to advise us.

Transfernarket values us at £30 million.

3 hours ago, Hornsby said:

About £160m more than they are currently worth. 

Guest Hornsby
24 minutes ago, Mole said:

About £160m more than they are currently worth. 

Dont forget £150 million sponsorship deal soon to be signed.

With Eleven 8.

4 hours ago, Hornsby said:

Bournemouth, a club who has just spent years in the top flight is only worth £110m, as are Norwich.

All clubs of similar size to us are worth anywhere between £20m and £60m according to this.

Then take into account our new league status.

The bloke is truly deranged.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Dr. Funkenstein said:

The club is sitting on £900+ of my cash from 19/20 and 20/21. During the past 15 months I‘ve had one email from SWFC to wish me a Happy Christmas.  I emailed the club 2 months ago to ask for a refund for 20/21 (no reply of course) as well as applying for the 19/20 refund last summer (not received of course). I will get the money, either through S75 (in process) or small claims (if S75 fails) or from the credit card company (if the club goes into administration). If this had been handled professionally and with some integrity I would be back again next season. Sadly these are two qualities in short supply at SWFC at the moment.  I’m so furious with the arrogance of the club that, at the moment, I don’t feel like giving them another penny while Chansiri is in charge. Not just the ticket income, but an average of £25 per game on food/snacks for the kids, couple of pints beforehand and a programme.  I’ve got two kids – who are the next generation of fans – who have got out of the habit of going and now aren’t that bothered. And I’m not in the mood to try and change their minds right now. Nothing to do with League One, or even the pricing, just pure frustration at the way they have treated us.

Absolutely correct. Season Ticket holders of 50 years standing are treated with utter contempt. Shameful. I'm in a similar position. If the club hadn't already got my ST money I would be reluctant to renew. It's a PR disaster of epic proportions to add to a catastrophic relegation. These are sad times.

• Like 1

On principal and solidarity with the fans getting screwed and ignored regarding refunds those supporters thinking of going back shouldn't until Ch*nsiri has honoured his promises. He really is scum, hate him for doing this to hardworking people.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

I wonder if enough of the 2020/21 asked for a refund, rather than a 2021/22 season ticket (with something else added in), would we go bust, or is the PL bail out money enough to protect clubs?

The so called premier league bailout is nothing of the sort, it is capped at £8.3m per club and is a loan that can only be accessed to pay money you owe to HMRC

Championship loan facility explained

The EFL has also secured a £200m loan facility from the Premier League that they will be able to lend on to Championship clubs.

Per EFL.com, the loan details are as follows:

The loan facility is provided to support clubs in the Championship to meet PAYE liabilities up to the end of 30 June 2021.

Loans are capped at £8.33m per Championship club with monies received to be repaid by June 2024 using Premier League solidarity receipts or other central Premier League or EFL Distributions.

This fund is not available to any club in breach or suspected breach of EFL Regulations and Clubs will again need to submit evidence in their applications to Club eligibility.

Any Club in receipt of a loan payment as detailed will be required to continue to maintain compliance with the EFL's financial regulations.

12 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Absolutely correct. Season Ticket holders of 50 years standing are treated with utter contempt. Shameful. I'm in a similar position. If the club hadn't already got my ST money I would be reluctant to renew. It's a PR disaster of epic proportions to add to a catastrophic relegation. These are sad times.

So true. The whole thing has been an absolute Communications failure. I'm on the mailing list of 2 or 3 other clubs where I've been to games in the past (much smaller clubs in the lower leagues) and their communications with people on their mailing list (not even ST holders) has been really good. We have been as bad in this regard as we have been on the pitch, maybe worse.

• Like 2

Guest Manwithastick

You seemingly can't use the Small Claims Court to get your money back as you're trying to get it from a company, not an individual. Does anyone know (or has anyone tried/succeeded using) if MCOL can be used?

3 minutes ago, Manwithastick said:

You seemingly can't use the Small Claims Court to get your money back as you're trying to get it from a company, not an individual. Does anyone know (or has anyone tried/succeeded using) if MCOL can be used?

According to Gov.uk: "You can apply to a county court to claim money you’re owed by a person or business.This is known as making a court claim. It often used to be known as taking someone to a ‘small claims court’." Costs £60 though to do it online if you're owed £500 - £1,000. Never thought I'd be thinking of this route with SWFC...

• Like 1