Season ticket refund

It's pretty obvious that the unforgivable delay in processing refunds is down to cash flow & DC's inability to access funds & has nothing to do with the number of staff on the job or the system being used. 

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

A free League One season ticket for a Championship season ticket purchased at Premier League prices.

So lucky aren't we? As Johnny Rotten once said, "ever get the feeling you've been cheated?" 

Definitely "No Fun"....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mogbad said:

It's pretty obvious that the unforgivable delay in processing refunds is down to cash flow & DC's inability to access funds & has nothing to do with the number of staff on the job or the system being used. 

If he can’t access funds to refund fans by now how the hell is he going to find the money for new players?

21 minutes ago, farlego said:

If he can’t access funds to refund fans by now how the hell is he going to find the money for new players?

They'll all be freebies on less money than the players they're replacing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spookone said:

Repeating myself but we had better not be expected to use our full £640 or whatever we’ve all paid, for League 1 football!!! That really would not be fair.

Some people are saying there will be a 40 quid voucher to spend in the shop and I'm.not kidding saw it in a tweet ....Happy shopping you lucky bugger 😆 ( sorry I had to laugh )

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Some people are saying there will be a 40 quid voucher to spend in the shop and I'm.not kidding saw it in a tweet ....Happy shopping you lucky bugger 😆 ( sorry I had to laugh )

If that's correct and it wouldn't surprise me if it was then it just goes to show how out of touch with the fan base this chairman is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alanharper said:

A free League One season ticket for a Championship season ticket purchased at Premier League prices.

So lucky aren't we? As Johnny Rotten once said, "ever get the feeling you've been cheated?" 

If we charge £480, £555 and £640 for adult season tickets next season we wont be getting many new 'customers'. 

:Chansiri:

Never mind 19-20! Just you wait! They will try and get away with “oh, you can just carryover your 20-21 season ticket to 21-22!”. Yeah, that will be OK, Mr Chansiri, but you can refund me 25-50% for the League One football first. 

It goes through me the thought of having this seasons season ticket roll over to next season. The thought of paying £790 (myself and son on the South Stand) for league one football is just disgraceful. (It was at Championship level mind you) 

Edited by Ottewell84
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Ah that’s ok then (it’s not ok).

For a start £600 for league 1 football is way too expensive and secondly I don’t want anything from the shop.

I would hope they would apply at least 20% towards the following seasons ticket.

That would seem fair to me and has the advantage of tying people into getting a season ticket the year after.

Use some common sense DC!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Owly Mowly said:

I’m still waiting from June 2020 for last refund.

Im not sure how they can roll forward to next season when everyone will have used a different amount of credit on ifollow for this season.

I was wondering this too. I've not used Ifollow at all so got a full credit. Anyone who has used Ifollow for every game will have some money to shell out for a season ticket, or I'm due a refund to the value of what I could have had. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spookone said:

Ah that’s ok then (it’s not ok).

For a start £600 for league 1 football is way too expensive and secondly I don’t want anything from the shop.

I would hope they would apply at least 20% towards the following seasons ticket.

That would seem fair to me and has the advantage of tying people into getting a season ticket the year after.

Use some common sense DC!

Personally it's always a gamble getting the ST early, I always did though, some people invested in 10 Yr ones and thought it was a great investment because they envisaged us in the PL within a few seasons.

We could be in league one for much much longer then the previous visits.

• Like 1