Look at THIS - The chairman needs to explain this to the fans

This is all so horribly depressing:sad:

Like a bad dream you just can't wake up from......

That's BEFORE the Bournemouth game!

But to put things into perspective, there is a life threatening pandemic around and THE most important thing right now, is to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy and safe.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

We're a bit sh*t aren't we really. 

Whether there should be genuine concern about academy performance is irrelevant. We're bottom in every league we're involved in.

It just highlights what an absolute disaster we are right now.  

We have an owner that's gone awol, no one in the country running the club and talking to the fans. 

This is the thing which gets me. Who is running the club, the day to day while DC is away? Or do I not understand how football clubs operate nowadays? Most clubs have a CEO right? 

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest Mcguigan
53 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I think you've lost sight of the bigger picture here mate

Go back to the first post in this thread and have another look

Not lost sight of the bigger picture at all, you’re correct. We’re rock bottom of all those leagues.

But, like I posted, I’m really not concerned where the u23s or 18s are in the league. So two of your four graphics mean nowt. The women’s, I didn’t know we had one.

4 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

PAXO 

Take the Pigs for example. On their website they list their key personnel and how to contact them. Just seems much more transparent and engaging.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2019/october/key-personnel/

Compare that to our website. It’s just a list of what department to contact depending on your enquiry. 

https://www.swfc.co.uk/club/club-contacts/

I don’t know. Perhaps I’m nit picking. And unless I’m blind I can’t see who is in charge of which department on our website. Seems amateur to me and does not help with that bond between club and supporter.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

This is the thing which gets me. Who is running the club, the day to day while DC is away? Or do I not understand how football clubs operate nowadays? Most clubs have a CEO right? 

15 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

PAXO 

Aah! That explains why we keep getting stuffed.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

For comparison, @The_Limit_Owl...

247352287_ScreenShot2020-11-02at14_30_52.png.709ac43643e2c22da0385b2d54d48df2.png

5 year season tickets lol lol lol

Let's take the blue and white tinted specs off... that is a f*cking joke, and a hilarious f*cking joke at that. Two grand and I recoon that's an investment into League One football at best

Think it's about time we started a serious and mature discussion about Wednesday FC... because this club is on a dive. Best to have those discussions as early as possible and get a good shift on... be ready to capitalise on the interest a Phoenix Club will have once Covid subsides to a level that non-league footie is viable again. 

I'm serious by the way, anyone that doesn't think the time is nigh for such a project is deluding themselves. 150 years of history is being p*ssed away.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Take the Pigs for example. On their website they list their key personnel and how to contact them. Just seems much more transparent and engaging.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2019/october/key-personnel/

Compare that to our website. It’s just a list of what department to contact depending on your enquiry. 

https://www.swfc.co.uk/club/club-contacts/

I don’t know. Perhaps I’m nit picking. And unless I’m blind I can’t see who is in charge of which department on our website. Seems amateur to me and does not help with that bond between club and supporter.

It’s Wednesday ffs, not a bastardsofa or fuckingfridge.

• Haha 1

Look at it!

Its a malaise throughout the whole bloody institution..You can't ignore the plain facts of it.

BOTTOM..in EVERY sodding league we play in

Its not a coincidence...its a total lack of application and planning.

What you are looking at is a body that is dying, its a virtual corpse of a club, top to bottom

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RichieB said:

Said in the match day thread on Saturday, that I can't even be excited to see Monk sacked tbh, because this club just isn't set up to succeed at all, it's a shambles from top to bottom, the foundation just isn't there. 

Does Monk deserve the sack... Absolutely, but I predict we'll be calling for the next managers head before too long, because its set up to fail. 

Cheers DC 

In fairness, this has been going on since long before DC arrived. He's just the latest in the line of failures.

In the past 20 years, the only chairman who knew how to properly run a football club was Mandaric. If he'd had access to Chansiri's levels of funding, we'd have been in the Premier League years ago.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Take a look at this

To avoid any confusion there are no teams below us on any of these league tables 

We really are rock bottom of every league we are in

Check it out....

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 12.47.50.jpg

FIRST TEAM LEAGUE TABLE - 24th out of 24 teams - rock bottom

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 12.47.14.jpg

UNDER 23'S LEAGUE TABLE  - 9th out of 9 teams - rock bottom

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 12.47.01.jpg

UNDER 18'S LEAGUE TABLE - 9th out of  9 teams  - rock bottom

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 13.21.35.jpg

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY LADIES TEAM  - 10th  out of 10 teams - rock  bottom

Well Done Gary Monk.