Look at THIS - The chairman needs to explain this to the fans

Just now, The_Limit_Owl said:

The premium seats at ALL of last season's Championship clubs were either on a par or....in a few cases higher!

Wednesday regularly had the cheapest seats/standing areas for decades, our support got used it to it though, so when we're asked to dip our hands in our pockets to support better players on better salaries, we whinge like little bl tches....despite paying comparable prices.

Don't believe the myth!

Apology accepted. 

3 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

we're asked to dip our hands in our pockets to support better players on better salaries

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 14.12.59.jpg

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 14.13.26.jpg

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 14.13.54.jpg

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 14.14.23.jpg

To be fair the above league tables don't show the club accounts at all

In the spirit of fairness and balance I'll post those when the results come out for you

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

The premium seats at ALL of last season's Championship clubs were either on a par or....in a few cases higher!

Wednesday regularly had the cheapest seats/standing areas for decades, our support got used it to it though, so when we're asked to dip our hands in our pockets to support better players on better salaries, we whinge like little bl tches....despite paying comparable prices.

Don't believe the myth!

The first club I thought to check was Forest...

1119049582_ScreenShot2020-11-02at14_24_36.png.4e47e3e1360678de3e03e64c6ad8977f.png

I can't see a £640 season ticket there, though - can you?

There's doesn;t seem much point continuing the search to verify your claim that 'ALL of last season's Championship clubs were either on a par....in a few cases higher!'

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Completely disagree, we had "the right man", even bent over backwards for him, then the snakey tvv.at jumped ship and left us in the lurch, that wasn't DC's fault.

I remember the press conference when the fraud Monk got unveiled, DC looked absolutely gutted, almost apologetic!

I wouldn't be surprised if DC has already sounded out the next manager...

You disagree that the club is set up to fail? 

Sorry no you're right, what was I thinking, this club is set up for instant success, all it's lacking is a top manager and we'll be Premier League in no time. My apologies. 

Well done DC 

• Haha 1

Just now, The_Limit_Owl said:

Ah...the old mental health insult....classy vulva, very classy

A bit of feedback. Just admit you were wrong and move on. You’re digging a hole here. And starting to spout nonsense. No need. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Time to stop feeding the troll everyone

'Uberfan' Limit Owl thinks it's  funny to troll the site, attack and mock Wednesday fans, and condone the chairman putting the ticket prices up that have forced football out of the affordability of others

Basically pretty much everything an undercover United fan would do if they came on here

Let's not give him the oxygen anymore

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Look again at the league tables

All three - rock bottom

That wasn't the case a few years ago

All four rock bottom.

How come Wednesdayites can't count?

Half our fanbase seem to think we only had one good season under Carlos. Surely folk can remember TWO, when they were the only good seasons in well over twenty years.