BREAKING NEWS - New striker Callum Paterson signs for Sheffield Wednesday FC

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

SO what position does he play? 

He's adaptable but I have said numerous times, he sees himself as an attacker. He wasn't going to be a regular number 9 or 10 for Cardiff this season, despite his previous good form for them because they've signed two expensive strikers and also got the likes of Tomlin. He sees himself as a number 9 and he wants to win his Scottish place back as an attacker. I rated Paterson among their best players, along with the likes of Ralls, Tomlin and their big centre halves. He's one of the players I would have most wanted us to have from Cardiff, having seen quite a lot of them especially in recent years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

Have you seen much of him ?

Yes, I live near Cardiff, my sister supports them and he was a very good and well liked player for them. He was good on the ball; linked up the midfield and attack well (in a Hooper sort of way), was hard working and energetic, versatile and a battler. He's capable of playing in a few positions, which should prove useful but I think he's best suited as a striker or right sided attacker or right side of midfield. He wants and prefers to be a attacker from what I have read and he wants to win his Scottish place back in attack. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1