BREAKING NEWS - New striker Callum Paterson signs for Sheffield Wednesday FC

2 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Hope your right, not sure you could call him a bargain when the fee is undisclosed?

Oh, didn't read that part. Assumed it was around £500,000. To better word it I think he's a smart signing and could prove to be an astute signing. I've seen a lot of him and rate him. He's a likable, hard working and quality player, especially at this level. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Welcome to the Wednesday, relieved and delighted it's finally done. I live in the South Wales area and my sister's a Bluebirds fan and I have seen quite a lot of Paterson. He was a decent player for them, a fans favourite and a two time player of the season for them. I think he's a smart signing and a bargain. I believe he'll do well here and will surprise those that haven't seen much of him or those unexcited by his signing. He's quality at this level. 

After searching for some info on him and seeing what Warnock had to say i think he could be a decent signing.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Welcome to the Wednesday, relieved and delighted it's finally done. I live in the South Wales area and my sister's a Bluebirds fan and I have seen quite a lot of Paterson. He was a decent player for them, a fans favourite and a two time player of the season for them. I think he's a smart signing and a bargain. I believe he'll do well here and will surprise those that haven't seen much of him or those unexcited by his signing. He's quality at this level. 

SO what position does he play? 

2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Oh, didn't read that part. Assumed it was around £500,000. To better word it I think he's a smart signing and could prove to be an astute signing. I've seen a lot of him and rate him. He's a likable, hard working and quality player, especially at this level. 

Have you seen much of him ?