The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

10 hours ago, mrrodge said:

:duntmatter:

3467D878-8438-4843-815A-1DC9700D9FA9.png

That Stuart, what a melt. 

But he does have a point, them 14k diehard Blayyardes in attendance against Yeovil in the playoffs, a few years ago, certainly made the difference.

Can't wait for those tramps to sink like a stone and then we will see how many of them are 100% blunt, like they try and claim on social media.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Some of the replies though. 🙈This fella is just stopping short of telling her to stay in the kitchen.

376105F5-C57D-491C-8168-F633569A5F14.jpeg

It’s the stalker behaviour that’s the most bizarre. I mean it’s bad enough knowing where they live, but knowing they have lanes in their kitchen is just downright weird.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

The little gathering in the car park to sing “greasy chip butty” hasn’t really gone well has it 🤣

They need a new song.

They can keep their beloved and bewildering obsession with chips alive by adapting the 1980 Splodgenessabounds classic to create; Two Points, A Lager and a Packets of Chips Please.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

So the fans are now taking credit for all their "success"...

So much humility.

Plays into the mentality that Wilder is trying to create. 

It’s never him, it’s not his fault Brewster can’t hit a cows arse with a Banjo, they just miss their beloved fans!

He should have done one to West Ham when he had the chance, this season has wiped out any hope he had of moving onto bigger and, better things. It’s been established that he can’t be trusted with any sort of budget. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I can sort of understand Wilder not wanting 5 subs.

I mean, you don't want to be able to make more subs in one game than you've managed points in 15 games do you, its a bit embarrassing............

Wondered why he was campaigning to go back to 1 sub 

Basically, he's blaming the players and their lack of quality...ignoring the fact that every single one of then (bar Basham) are his signings. 

Constantly hides behind the fact they are running around a lot and only losing by one or two goals. The reason for the latter is because they set up with a back five and play with naff all attacking intent. 

As he has done on many occasions, he's playing up to the fans and deflecting from his own shortcomings:

"I'm motivating the players, coaching them well, but they're not showing enough quality."

I'm sorry, but you don't go on a run like this unless something is massively wrong.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

To the tune of When Smokey Sings

♫ When Tufty gurns, he makes my stomach turn

When Tufty gurns, he sets my bowels achurn

He's twisting his clock

His signings are plop

He's riled Jurgen Klopp

And he's bound for the drop

When Tufty gurns, he gurns ♫

Oh yes. The old classic when Smokey Sings

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Plonk said:

Should they fail to win at Burnley or palace it will be SIX MONTHS since their last win. Now that would be impressive. 

Even more so when footballs been played pretty much none stop during that time cos of the delay earlier in the year. 🤣

9 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I didn’t think the bubble bursting would be quite so spectacular, but oh it’s magnificent.

What happened to the ‘Bladesmen culture’? Players wives dropping hints of an unhappy dressing room? Wilder blaming the players? Oh it’s lovely it really is!

Helps you take your mind off how crap Wednesday are. If they beat Derby’s lowest points tally, it will be a stick to beat them with for years and years and years. Tremendous.

17 games without a win, 2 points out of a possible 51. It's slowly becoming a league long massacre.

11 hours ago, McRightSide said:

At least the player’s wives aren’t kicking off on Twitter

Well at least all of them except Captain Pig’s

Fireworks incoming I reckon

Suppose it's difficult when some players when they were in the championship bought Range  Rover Evoques and such and thought they'd made it and this year some of the new players turn up in Lambos and such