Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

9 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Klopp has conceded defeat in their title defence. Does this mean it doesn't mean more any more this season but next season will mean even more?

The stupid slogan really gets on my teets. 

They are Liverpool, 'This means less'. 🥱

13 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Klopp has conceded defeat in their title defence. Does this mean it doesn't mean more any more this season but next season will mean even more?

The stupid slogan really gets on my teets. 

They are an odd bunch.

Think sometimes they get so wrapped up in themselves that when it does go a bit wrong they sort of lose the plot.

This season, they've spent so much of it moaning about injuries and making excuses. Yes, they've had some bad luck, but a top club like them finds a way to cope.

In the end, all the doom mongering has come home to roost. A bit of a self fulfilling prophecy.

Am I right in thinking Liverpool fans have not been in ground and seen their championship winning team? 

And by the time they are allowed in...they could be in the Europa league instead.

After waiting how long for a title? That's gotta hurt.

Was hoping it would be the same for Leeds fans (relegated without seeing them in the prem) but unfortunately not to be. Boo!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

any reckon anything in these Klopp rumours? he's favourite to go next in the pl managers list. Supposedly Robertson and Allison had a fight, he said f this and stormed off and didn't travel back with the rest of them haha

I can't see it.

Sounds like the typical social media bs.

• Like 1

The league is effectively sown up at the top and bottom and we're only halfway through February. Really not a vintage year for competitiveness. In fact, have all the major outcomes (i'm not counting the contrived hype around top 4 places) been concluded this early before?

Best league in the world tho. 

6 hours ago, trev said:

Am I right in thinking Liverpool fans have not been in ground and seen their championship winning team? 

And by the time they are allowed in...they could be in the Europa league instead.

After waiting how long for a title? That's gotta hurt.

Was hoping it would be the same for Leeds fans (relegated without seeing them in the prem) but unfortunately not to be. Boo!!

They've not even had so much of as an open top bus parade. Although wouldn't put it past the scoursers to hold one even after the trophy has moved to Manchester. 

It's truly heartbreaking. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

They've not even had so much of as an open top bus parade. Although wouldn't put it past the scoursers to hold one even after the trophy has moved to Manchester. 

It's truly heartbreaking. 

Their fans did have a big party though, including some of them aiming fireworks at a civic building.