Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

21 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I used to love Klopp and everything he stood for, but Liverpool’s form really is bringing the ugly out of him 

Can't see it but it would be nice if they finished outside the top 4. 

2 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

How good was Phil Foden for the last 25 minutes or so? Has he played himself into automatic contention for England ? 

With all the quality attacking players that England have, I will be fuming if Southgate goes with a 3-4-3 for the tournament this summer. 

He's unreal mate , Best English player I've seen at his age, unbelievable talent and if Southgate isn't building his England team around him right now then he wants his head testing.

16 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

He's unreal mate , Best English player I've seen at his age, unbelievable talent and if Southgate isn't building his England team around him right now then he wants his head testing.

England have some great players at the moment unfortunately we have Southgate in charge lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

England have some great players at the moment unfortunately we have Southgate in charge lol

******** always the way isn’t it. Whenever we have great individual players we always seem incapable of fashioning a team out of them. Hopefully we will see a return to the attacking play we saw a few years ago, rather than struggling for goals against the mighty Denmark. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

How good was Phil Foden for the last 25 minutes or so? Has he played himself into automatic contention for England ? 

With all the quality attacking players that England have, I will be fuming if Southgate goes with a 3-4-3 for the tournament this summer. 

When Jesus came on Foden moved out to the right which IMO is his best position. 

On 07/02/2021 at 20:53, scram said:

I suppose it goes back to the old adage

"Show me a good loser and i'll show you a....loser"

Agree with that but Klopp isn't just a sore loser, he makes it clear to everyone when he feels under pressure. That's poor management

Carragher was talking about Robertson being out of sorts for city’s 3rd last weekend, but suggested it wasn’t because the players had down tooled 

I disagree. This Liverpool side have got cocky and think they’ve made it 

It looks like they can’t be arsed to match the efforts of the last few years