Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

1 hour ago, owls maniac said:

City win tomorrow and it’s pretty much all over at the top.

Pep has impressed me because you get certain managers that are dogmatic in their approach but Pep has recognised what they were doing wasn't working this season and changed the approach and now they find themselves top. Credit to him for that. 

25 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Pep has impressed me because you get certain managers that are dogmatic in their approach but Pep has recognised what they were doing wasn't working this season and changed the approach and now they find themselves top. Credit to him for that. 

Certainly agree with that in regards to the defence. Only 13 goals shipped all season is excellent and has given them such a strong base. They will win the league at a canter imo. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

You labelled him Fraudiola a few weeks ago! 

10 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Yes but I am not biased so happy to give credit when due 🙂

Credit to someone you labelled a fraud. Well done on the climb down! 

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Well I was inspired by the bald fraud's own climb down to play a more pragmatic game lol

He's playing a winning game and getting results despite not having his main striker all season........

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He's playing a winning game and getting results despite not having his main striker all season........

I don't give him much credit for doing it without his main striker as he's assembled such an expensive squad and he really should have had a better replacement for Aguero anyway

7 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I don't give him much credit for doing it without his main striker as he's assembled such an expensive squad and he really should have had a better replacement for Aguero anyway

Like who? 

Whose that world class striker that they could have brought in this season?