Cardiff - V - Wednesday

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 minute ago, FinnishOwl said:

Börner injured?

He must be otherwise it’s a joke. I was at Wigan away the last time I remember van Aken playing in the league for us and it was one of the most woeful performances I had ever seen

Penney earnt his start.

Van Aken a surprise. 

Fresh start I suppose. Let's see how he does before we hammer him.

Love  Borner but looked very rusty last week.

Edited by Errol Flashman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Borner injured? 

Must be, honest Monk said everyone was fit but obviously not. 

Aside from that happy with the team, Penney earned his place last week and as much as Rhodes is struggling, we had a better shape and played better in the final 3rd with him on the pitch last weekend than without him. 

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

He must be otherwise it’s a joke. I was at Wigan away the last time I remember van Aken playing in the league for us and it was one of the most woeful performances I had ever seen

He's either injured, fell out with Monk or we are selling him. I hope and pray its the first option. 

I dont think there is any point moaning about the starting 11, you could swap players in 2 or 3 positions and there wouldn't be much difference.

I look at the bench though and apart from Kachunga, who's going to come on and change the game?

I think we should be solid down the middle, but not much creativity in their.

I want us to be solid today, a win would be great, but I'd take a 0-0.

• Like 1

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

Players can improvement, evolve, learn ya know? Look at Cooper at Leeds, their fans use to hate him.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
Just now, Bagarri said:

Players can improvement, evolve, learn ya know? Look at Cooper at Leeds, their fans use to hate him.

Very true. Let’s hope so.