Cardiff - V - Wednesday

7 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

HE'S STILL NOT FIT. HE'S INJURED AGAIN AND IS ON AT LEAST £40K A WEEK! 

Which bit of that are you struggling to understand in terms of how much benefit he would 

You like shouting? old para got under skin? take a paracetamol FFS....Fletcher's been injured pre Season only made the one match,it happens,course i would not sign him on 40 grand a week,sorry i didn't realize you were his Agent & knew these things...Ime entitled to like whatever player i want,as are you....I like Kieffer Moore too,others dont...get over it..Players get injured all the time,for the right price,& right wages,i would have took a gamble.(before his latest injury woes)

If he recovers well,and is loaned out,& starts scoring again,is what i was referring to..especially if we were to be 'blank firing'& struggling to score on -12,Its relative isnt? A job to do this season

Edited by parajack

We're already at the bottom of the league table and looking down both barrels so it's time to show grit and nerve and determination to put this farking injustice right. We have to win and win regularly and when we cannot win we have to grind out draws and kick and bite and scratch like a farking girl because this is a sh*tehole corner that we are in. To recall that awful Yazz (orig. Otis Clay) song misappropriated by Blair's "Labour party" (ho ho what a farking sick joke that was):

The only way is up!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2