Cardiff - V - Wednesday

8 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Possession was probably about 10% but we are 2-0 up 

Would like to see Palmer to come on and maybe Kachunga to help out possession wise. 

We ALWAYS do better when we have less possession. Reminds me of a few seasons back. Opposition have the ball, we do more with it when we get it.

1 minute ago, VictoryBell said:

Wow! Barrow are back in the league - I remember us beating them 3 v 1 in te League Cup back in 67 or 68. Me and a mate had been bought tickets for the old uncovered seats. Barrow's captain (maybe he wasn't the captain - who cares?) was called Colin Appleton and he had really, incredibly  prominent ears. His weird, gawpy, staring-eyed face, as he came directly towards us to pick up the ball for a throw-in, still haunts my dreams, after all this time😆

I was there a Barrow player I liked was the right winger Ford ! They played in white shirts with royal blue shorts.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Laws: "Wednesday must be delighted with their first start to the season. The first half in particular."

:duntmatter:

I bloody love Laws - his mouth moves too fast for his brain sometimes. Proper likeable bloke. 

Edited by CalmJimmers
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

Wow! Barrow are back in the league - I remember us beating them 3 v 1 in te League Cup back in 67 or 68. Me and a mate had been bought tickets for the old uncovered seats. Barrow's captain (maybe he wasn't the captain - who cares?) was called Colin Appleton and he had really, incredibly  prominent ears. His weird, gawpy, staring-eyed face, as he came directly towards us to pick up the ball for a throw-in, still haunts my dreams, after all this time😆

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/132363676533513134/

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

I was there a Barrow player I liked was the right winger Ford ! They played in white shirts with royal blue shorts.

I remember the programme, can’t remember much of the game. Front of programme said something like under floodlight from Hillsborough.