Would You Help Financially

Guest Therealrealist

What a bizzare thread😟..lets pop down to the shop and give the club some money to help towards 'westys' 25k a week..or 'rhodesys' 35k a week..count me out😡

36 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

Given that our Chairman has invested millions into SWFC he will still need to financially support the overheads through these difficult times, especially with no supporters going through the turnstiles, therefore if necessary would you dip into your pocket to help the well being of the club by making a one off or monthly contribution. ?

200.gif

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

Given that our Chairman has invested millions into SWFC he will still need to financially support the overheads through these difficult times, especially with no supporters going through the turnstiles, therefore if necessary would you dip into your pocket to help the well being of the club by making a one off or monthly contribution. ?

No, I think I’ll pass, thanks all the same.

However, we’re all in the same boat during these unprecedented times, so, if DC wants to dip into his pocket ( which is bigger than most ) to help my personal financial well being by making a one off or monthly financial contribution to myself, then I’m more than happy to provide him with my contact and bank details.

37 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

Its different.

Not as a gift.

But if the cash contribution is paid back in equity i might.

58 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

This makes it sound like Wednesday are a non league club on a par with someone like Sheffield FC.

What a strange bunch we are us Wednesdayites. Save our owls? Where do I sign up. WTID? Yeah put me down for a grand. God if we could only find a multi millionaire who would spunk millions on the team chansiri  is a charlatan run our club into the ground.

what do we really want? The masons that run the club for a century, DA and his 441 formation and 15 pc loans MM playing cautious and breaking even or chansiri spunking  a £100m of his families cash for nothing. 

1 hour ago, bolton9owl said:

do me a favour

No

Nope.

Have plowed thousands in over the last 62 years, sometimes to stand in the rain or snow.
(Only missed home matches through holidays or illness plus a fair number of aways in years past)

I reckon I’ve done my bit thanks very much.

• Like 2

tenor.gif

Owlstalk Shop