Would You Help Financially

What, as well as the nearly £600 for a non existent season ticket and upwards of £60 for a replica shirt? No chance. 

Maybe if the club had been run on a financially stable basis and we were still in the mire I might, but I certainly wouldn’t offer the club amy more money whilst he’s in charge after what he’s wasted on hasbeens and mercenaries. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

Given that our Chairman has invested millions into SWFC he will still need to financially support the overheads through these difficult times, especially with no supporters going through the turnstiles, therefore if necessary would you dip into your pocket to help the well being of the club by making a one off or monthly contribution. ?

Of course 

If we can only cover up to 20 grand a week for Tom Lees’ pay check he is more than welcome to pop over to my house and I will see what I can do to top it up to what he is due.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ruscol85 said:

What, as well as the nearly £600 for a non existent season ticket and upwards of £60 for a replica shirt? No chance. 

Maybe if the club had been run on a financially stable basis and we were still in the mire I might, but I certainly wouldn’t offer the club amy more money whilst he’s in charge after what he’s wasted on hasbeens and mercenaries. 

So you're not entirely ruling it out then? 😏

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

Given that our Chairman has invested millions into SWFC he will still need to financially support the overheads through these difficult times, especially with no supporters going through the turnstiles, therefore if necessary would you dip into your pocket to help the well being of the club by making a one off or monthly contribution. ?

A bit early to be drinking isn't it??:ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

tenor.gif.a8a557bb7d57578332587e4ecbd7b474.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

Like the season ticket bought for a season that we can't attend?

Also if EVERY fan (assume 30,000) gave £100, that's ONLY £3m.  We just made LOSSES of more than £39m over 3 years.  We could barely make a dent in it!

• Like 3

Just not bothered...

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
19 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

How you find living in Bolton these days, Dejphon? Bit chillier than Bangkok? 

Depends what aspect. I’d be happy to contribute a small amount to things like ground upgrades/maintenance e.g the overgrown grass next to the kop is awful. Other aspects of the clubs infrastructure, improving in stadium facilities etc

Not the wages though, ultimately that’s what the club and agents have agreed and nothing to do with the fans.