Kenneth Zohore

So according to Nixon on twitter wages are the problem at the minute has he got a promotion wage rise.

Wednesday willing to buy or loan.

Personally I'd loan him and money not used for him put towards Murphy!

Edited by jonnyowl

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

So according to Nixon on twitter wages are the problem at the minute has he got a promotion wage rise.

Yes I wouldn’t buy him, as he doesn’t seem the sort of player we could make money on He can probably do a very good job for us, but lack of credible suitors maybe suggests that he wouldn’t be a player we could easily sell on. It sounds as if Murphy has his heart set on that Rangers move

3 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

So you think we can afford zohores and Murphy's wages your in Cuckoo land

• Like 1

He'll probably still come - and is definitely the right type of player we need. 

However I think all of us can safely say that we've had enough overpaid, underperforming primadonnas around the place recently. We know it's not worked in the past, so why bring someone in who's likely to upset the dressing room. 

I've finally got round to listening to some of the Under The Cosh podcasts and Michael Gray and a few others note how so many players we've had in the past completely take the p*ss at Wednesday. We need to get out of the mindset of signing bloated talent with negative attitudes. Young, hungry players are the key to success with the older heads we have in. 

• Like 2

Well, he can't expect to keep his pay bump if he's going to immediately return to the championship without a kick. As for loan or buy, smart move would be loan + option.