Atdhe Nuhiu

1 hour ago, YesWeCrann said:

They're still very much a closed book, which makes sense given the way the market is at the moment.

Have spoken to a lot of agents at a lot of agencies who haven't been able to give me any leads at this point in time, but as I'm sure you can understand there are a LOT of agencies out there that I'm not able to speak to.

What I do know is that the club is working hard to try and get players in, and they're certainly not finished yet in terms of what Monk wants through the door. Going to just have to be patient with this one.

thank you for the reply. 

We can't get any decent players to come to the club. 

Who can blame them 

Take Ben Hughes. He signs a new contract and then gets removed from the squad.

Thie nonsense has been happening for four seasons now 

And when a club prefers and absolute donkey like nuihi to Hughes then is it any wonder we sign garbage like him to make up numbers 

Of course, nuihi is a yes man. He will bow in deference to the diety who owns the club 

And that's all that matters at Middlewood asylum. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Who can blame them 

And when a club prefers and absolute donkey like nuihi to Hughes then is it any wonder we sign garbage like him to make up numbers 

Of course, nuihi is a yes man. He will bow in deference to the diety who owns the club 

WTF?

A 'yes man' ??

If a 'yes man' is a player who, when asked to play, plays then I am all for 'yes men'.  What do you want at the club, players who are a 'no man'?'   I have rarely read a comment as ridiculous in 20 years of posting on this site.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

If a 'yes man' is a player who, when asked to play, plays then I am all for 'yes men'.  What do you want at the club, players who are a 'no man'?'   I have rarely read a comment as ridiculous in 20 years of posting on this site.

I take it that this is the first post of @Mrmason69 you have ever read then.:rolleyes:

Edited by oldtawnyowl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Who can blame them 

Drama queen 

7 minutes ago, darra said:

According to Sky on Saturday our 3 leading scorers are no longer at the club

Fletcher on 12

Murphy on 9

And yes you've guessed it Nuihu on 7

Yet some are glad he's gone

Yeah...but that was before we saw Reach playing through the centre...I mean we never tried that before and it hasn't worked...apart from the times we tried that before and it didn't work....

Obviously GM sees something in Reach that we don't ...Maybe its his power i the air, that has gone unnoticed by the Wednesday public...Maybe its his "muscling" defenders offa the ball.....

His best games have been at wing back, cos thats what he is, its glaringly obvious to anyone who has watched him...you don't have to be a bloody badge wearing, loughboro' taught coaching expert...You just have to watch him playing centre, upfront!!!!

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Yeah...but that was before we saw Reach playing through the centre...I mean we never tried that before and it hasn't worked...apart from the times we tried that before and it didn't work....

Obviously GM sees something in Reach that we don't ...Maybe its his power i the air, that has gone unnoticed by the Wednesday public...Maybe its his "muscling" defenders offa the ball.....

His best games have been at wing back, cos thats what he is, its glaringly obvious to anyone who has watched him...you don't have to be a bloody badge wearing, loughboro' taught coaching expert...You just have to watch him playing centre, upfront!!!!

Power in the air and muscling people off the ball? You can’t call Reach out for that when some on here want big useless Dave back!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Think it speaks volumes that he hasn't signed for anyone yet 

Neither has Lee, Forestieri or Hutchinson 

they all coming back aswell ?

This hunt for strikers is like the great central defender search of a few season back, when we look at over 200 apparently and left it until the last minute and ending up spending 3m Euros in JVA. More money well spent not.

Can you ask Monk whether he has put an offer in for James Collins at Luton, just the sort of striker we need and at the right price. You may even give an idea of a player to sign.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, heppers said:

He will be our top scorer this season.

....he was season  before last, 11 goals if memory serves, when we had "out-and-out strikers."  Was difficult for the opposition, 2 or 3 of them ganged up on him, to dis-possess him.  He always got goals when they were least expected, and most needed.  I'm not saying re-sign, Wednesday is moving on, but I don't understand all the trashing of him just because he wasn't graceful as a ballerina.  He did a good job.

• Like 1