Atdhe Nuhiu

Guest Kagoshimaowl
14 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

We can't get any decent players to come to the club. 

Who can blame them 

Take Ben Hughes. He signs a new contract and then gets removed from the squad.

Thie nonsense has been happening for four seasons now 

And when a club prefers and absolute donkey like nuihi to Hughes then is it any wonder we sign garbage like him to make up numbers 

Of course, nuihi is a yes man. He will bow in deference to the diety who owns the club 

And that's all that matters at Middlewood asylum. 

WTF? Are you for real? Are you Ben Hughes’ dad?

3 hours ago, Neon Nick said:

....he was season  before last, 11 goals if memory serves, when we had "out-and-out strikers."  Was difficult for the opposition, 2 or 3 of them ganged up on him, to dis-possess him.  He always got goals when they were least expected, and most needed.  I'm not saying re-sign, Wednesday is moving on, but I don't understand all the trashing of him just because he wasn't graceful as a ballerina.  He did a good job.

I totally agree.

Our strike force was astonishing really but so disappointing.

We will struggle for better.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No way is Nuhiu coming back. Have you not seen him playing Billy Pipers boyfriend in that new drama I hate Suzie! 

Mind you, in the first episode there were photos on her phone of her giving a bj to some other much more well endowed guy. Dave weren’t happy! 

On 07/09/2020 at 13:29, Mrmason69 said:

We can't get any decent players to come to the club. 

Who can blame them 

Take Ben Hughes. He signs a new contract and then gets removed from the squad.

Thie nonsense has been happening for four seasons now 

And when a club prefers and absolute donkey like nuihi to Hughes then is it any wonder we sign garbage like him to make up numbers 

Of course, nuihi is a yes man. He will bow in deference to the diety who owns the club 

And that's all that matters at Middlewood asylum. 

BREAKING NEWS !!

Ben Hughes the midfield player is not preferred for a striker position.

Although he shouldn’t be signed as our main striker I for one would rather see him upfront at the weekend than reach ? He never should start exept in emergencies as seeing as its looking like we ain’t gona sign anyone b4 the weekend I’d class that as urgent! For the money he’d probably want the affect in the dressing room and the amount of times he does come on and change games gota be worth another yr

• Like 1
  • Haha 1