Atdhe Nuhiu

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

@YesWeCrann thank you for the info. Any whispers on any potential signings? Any close? 

They're still very much a closed book, which makes sense given the way the market is at the moment.

Have spoken to a lot of agents at a lot of agencies who haven't been able to give me any leads at this point in time, but as I'm sure you can understand there are a LOT of agencies out there that I'm not able to speak to.

What I do know is that the club is working hard to try and get players in, and they're certainly not finished yet in terms of what Monk wants through the door. Going to just have to be patient with this one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, YesWeCrann said:

Sorry, would you like me to say it definitely 100% won't happen when it's not been completely ruled out? Or should I say it definitely will happen when there's a strong chance that it won't?

I'm reporting the situation as it is. Sorry if it's not as black and white as you'd like.

Ignore em mate 👍

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

16 minutes ago, YesWeCrann said:

They're still very much a closed book, which makes sense given the way the market is at the moment.

Have spoken to a lot of agents at a lot of agencies who haven't been able to give me any leads at this point in time, but as I'm sure you can understand there are a LOT of agencies out there that I'm not able to speak to.

What I do know is that the club is working hard to try and get players in, and they're certainly not finished yet in terms of what Monk wants through the door. Going to just have to be patient with this one.

@YesWeCrann

We are told Paxo is the Head transfer policy man at Hillsbro, is he one of those you are NOT able to speak to? 

• Haha 1