The new signings - sign of things to come

24 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

There has definitely been a change in thinking in the last 12 to 18 months. Iorfa, Borner, Moses, Harris, Loungo, Dunkley, Fisayo all for a combined fee of about 1.5 million. Plus the use of the loan market. 

It's a change of circumstances rather than a change of thinking.

While we were within our permitted losses, we could spend; now we've breached them, we can't.

1 hour ago, cowl said:

It's a change of circumstances rather than a change of thinking.

While we were within our permitted losses, we could spend; now we've breached them, we can't.

I guess neither of us really know whether there has been a change in thought process or not.  Only Chansiri can really tell us that. Regardless, the signs are promising imo. 

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

9AD19BCF-AB79-49C5-826B-FE0E0C7334C5.jpeg

7B459BDF-BD72-43B9-A074-D7A2F3A734FA.jpeg

Gotta say it’s exciting times now the new team members are arriving at the club

Younger, hungrier players with a desire to prove themselves at a new club? Perfect, and a million miles from the stale squad we had before it with massive wages, complacency and attitude problems 

Good to see a proper real fresh new start on and off the pitch and if this is a sign of things to come I can see things working out well for us!

I've never liked footballers wearing gloves, but wearing rubber ones is taking it too far. 

Guest mrbluesky
4 hours ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Never too late to have a change of philosophy. Just hope we can survive the points deduction and look to 2022/23 for another push at promotion. 

Unfortuantly, the "philoposhy" has been forced, and no doubt ill thought out 

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

I wouldn't go as far as saying these are exciting times but the players we have signed and have been linked with are solid Championship players.

Back set up is a lot more solid then last season too.

Not expecting fireworks when season starts but might not be a dead duck of season I feared.

Is Dele Bashiru a solid championship player.

1 hour ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

As title says.......

I hope not,a u23 player and a free transfer comming back from injury.....

I hope we sign alot better...but at least a couple thru door,need 5 or 6 more tho....

UTO

We'll get Messi after they get knocked out tonight

• Haha 1

A player from a relegated team after a leg break and a player whose never played a adult game of football 

Yes as it stands we are getting promoted by January 2021

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

9AD19BCF-AB79-49C5-826B-FE0E0C7334C5.jpeg

7B459BDF-BD72-43B9-A074-D7A2F3A734FA.jpeg

Gotta say it’s exciting times now the new team members are arriving at the club

Younger, hungrier players with a desire to prove themselves at a new club? Perfect, and a million miles from the stale squad we had before it with massive wages, complacency and attitude problems 

Good to see a proper real fresh new start on and off the pitch and if this is a sign of things to come I can see things working out well for us!

Keep spinning that propaganda 

Maybe some of the folk who’ve forked out £640 again for the 4/5th season in a row for their ‘premiership players’ might not notice we’re still paying premiership prices but now watching bang average players