Until We Are Back at Zero or Positive Points?

How Many Games Until We Are Back at Zero or Positive Points?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Until We Are Back at Zero or Positive Points?

• 12+

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Probably a fair chance we will get another points deduction during the season. We could be mathematically relegated by September 18th. 

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Probably a fair chance we will get another points deduction during the season. We could be mathematically relegated by September 18th. 

Someone’s woke up in a good mood!

It's a sobering thought. We could start the first 8 games with 3 wins 2 losses and 3 draws. Not an awful start in anyone's book, would have us about 10th normally and 1 point less than we had after 8 games last season. 

However next season that would see us on 0 points still and probably about 7 points still from safety with nearly a quarter of the season gone. I think that the psychological impact of the points deduction is as much at play as the points themselves. The sooner we can wipe out the deficit and get the belief we can claw it back the better. If it takes 10 games or more I think we can say we will be as good as down. 

Bloody rubbish. Its why half of me wishes we'd just had it this season.

On 02/08/2020 at 11:33, Modfather100 said:

Just to see how near we are with our guesses.

Eff it. I've had a good morning. I'm saying back on 0 after 4 games - Monk loves it before Crimbo.

I must be still half asleep................................I read the OP as seasons lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

0 as we will find a loop hoop to wipe those 12 points out. 

"Now such a device is a step closer to reality. Researchers at UC Davis have successfully erased specific memories from the brains of mice…by using beams of light. Yes—light—just like the “Neuralyzer” tool in the popular sci-fi comedy franchise."

men-in-black.jpg

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

"Now such a device is a step closer to reality. Researchers at UC Davis have successfully erased specific memories from the brains of mice…by using beams of light. Yes—light—just like the “Neuralyzer” tool in the popular sci-fi comedy franchise."

men-in-black.jpg

Could happen too, I remember those communicators in the early star trek series and thinking god thats crazy impossible, now basically everyone has a smartphone a 100 times more powerful. Is there a GoFund so we can get this moving before the season starts!

17 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Could happen too, I remember those communicators in the early star trek series and thinking god thats crazy impossible, now basically everyone has a smartphone a 100 times more powerful. Is there a GoFund so we can get this moving before the season starts!

People would have said we were crazy suggesting DC selling the ground to himself 5 years ago so we need to be realistic about it.

So lets just keep this as Plan C.  I'll contact UCDavis if you arrange a personal meeting with the EFL at the beginning of the season.

https://www.ucdavis.edu/about/visit/contact

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, devonshire owl said:

Will we start on minus12,or take them off at the end of the season.looks better taking them off at the end.!!!stupid question really.sorry.

Assume we start on -12, but it makes no difference.