BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

1 minute ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Disappointing but now the club needs to recruit personnel that are up for fight instead of overpaid journeyman that have been a drain on our club for years.

"Ye of little faith, when have I ever let you down?"

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

Just now, mogbad said:

I'd rather start next season in the Championship on -12 than start next season in League 1

Me too.Take relegation now and build straight away instead oh having a season with fizz all to play for. Worst of all worlds.

• Haha 1

Just now, mogbad said:

I'd rather start next season in the Championship on -12 than start next season in League 1

No brainer mate but with current manager and players we'll go down next season instead

• Like 2

Just now, rickygoo said:

Me too.Take relegation now and build straight away instead oh having a season with fizz all to play for. Worst of all worlds.

Not me. Rather be in League One. We need about 10 new players. What Championship player is going to join a club on -12? 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

"The Club was charged in November 2019 and referred to an independent Disciplinary Commission, which conducted a full hearing at the end of June 2020, before finding the Club guilty based on the fact that the Club should not have included profits from the sale of Hillsborough Stadium in the Club’s financial statements for the period ending July 2018.

The Club was found not guilty of a further charge of breaching its duty of utmost good faith to the EFL by deliberately concealing information from the League in respect of filings made in respect of the Profitability and Sustainability Rules."

Guest mkowl
1 minute ago, WatfordOwl said:

ffs.

I'd rather it was applied this season then at least we can start again next campaign.

This is almost a double whammy. 

You are not having to fund 6m in.lost TV money though