BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

2 minutes ago, Spookone said:

It’s common sense I would have thought? League 1 next season due to all that’s going in could be a very bad place to be, clubs may go under, matches unplaced etc etc 

And? 

Tough, we broke the rules, we should have been punished this season. 

Anyone paying money into that circle jerk of a season next year, jeez laughable stupid loyalty. 

17 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

That effectly means we will be relegated next season instead. 

I'd be getting a season ticket refund based on that. 

Hope our players are not as negative as you. Hope you get your refund. Don't need doommongers in the ground. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

The absolute worst thing about all this is that we've done what we've done and STILL ended up with the squad we've ended up with

Yep. Just remember that this squad is completely incapable of fighting when the chips are down. We need to recruit 10/11 new players who are 1) good enough for this level 2) willing to put it all on the line for the club. 

I won’t hold my breath.

4 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Why shouldn't have they been contracted? Having the money is not the issue, its spending it within the rules, you can break the rules just be prepared to suffer the consequences! Last time I checked there wasn't a wage cap rule!

You shouldn’t have had the money to pay their wages. 

4 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

We knew it was a potential. The wage bill is dramatically reduced. We're going to have to go through a period of austerity. No one is going to want to buy a football club in this climate. Sit tight. Its going to be a bumpy ride.

Money can now be spent , and if he wants a club to sell (providing he does want to sell) then he will have to throw some money at it surely 

3 minutes ago, millo said:

Hope our players are not as negative as you. Hope you get your refund. Don't need doommongers in the ground. 

I wasn't stupid enough to buy one in the first place. 

And our players? 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

BREAKING NEWS: The 60million has to be included in this years accounts !

Plus derby will not be punished as they didn't put the accounts in the wrong year - so selling the ground clearly is not an issue - its the accounting year is why we have been punished !

Edited by S25OWL