BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

We could do with Gray back.

Got good results with bob players, and pulled off a miracle to keep us up before.

Don't see Chansiri doing it.

Reinstalling him would be an admission that he got it wrong at the outset, though, so it'll never happen.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Don't know but would prefer we are in the Championship.

Awaits appeal from other clubs at the bottom as both Charlton and Wigan would stay up if applied this season 

Relegate us, broke the rules, zero point ruining another season. 

• Like 2

We could do with Gray back.

Got good results with bob players, and pulled off a miracle to keep us up before.

Don't see Chansiri doing it.

Reinstalling him would be an admission that he got it wrong at the outset, though, so it'll never happen.

1 minute ago, Essix Blue said:

But they don’t mention the sale of the ground, so that must be included in 18/19 accounts then

They don’t mention anything yet. But if we haven’t acted in bad faith it looks to me that the EFL haven’t accepted the ground sale proceeds, so the pre-sale losses stand. We won’t know until we see the IDC’s published decision (known as the ‘award’]

We only got 17 points from the second half of this season. We are well and truly f***ed. And before I get pulled up for the umpteenth time, we need a firefighter in charge now and Monk is not that man.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Neither Charlton or Barnsley were in the league when the offense took place. They can both testicles. Same for Wigan too.

You have players contacted to you still, that shouldn’t be had you not cheated, they’ve helped you this season. 

11 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Why people are giddy that it gets applied next season, I'll never know. 

Embarrassing 

It’s common sense I would have thought? League 1 next season due to all that’s going in could be a very bad place to be, clubs may go under, matches unplaced etc etc 

• Like 2