BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

1 minute ago, DlNGLE said:

You have players contacted to you still, that shouldn’t be had you not cheated, they’ve helped you this season. 

Why shouldn't have they been contracted? Having the money is not the issue, its spending it within the rules, you can break the rules just be prepared to suffer the consequences! Last time I checked there wasn't a wage cap rule!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

Fair enough but we’re in a relegation battle now and after the clusterf**k of the second half of this season, does anyone really believe he’ll keep us up?

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If we start with on 0 points in League One we’d attract decent enough players to get us back out of it.

-12 in the Championship, I’d be very surprised if we attract any quality 

Yep, we don't have crystal ball but obviously if we're to go down next season then would of been better been relegated this year. 

When you consider how God awful we have been under Monk then perhaps league 1 might of been the best place for us and start from scratch. 

Let's see if any new signings can bring a little hope but right now it's just grim. 

• Like 1

Next season over before a ball is kicked, this is entirely the chairman’s fault.

I genuinely hope he now sells up and leaves, it’s an absolute disgrace that he’s got us into the situation.

He has NOBODY to blame but himself.

Shameful.

• Like 2