Players to clubs?

So we here Morgan Fox is in discussions with Coventry in the hope of getting a deal. Steven Fletcher is constantly linked with a move to Blackburn, Hutch is in talks with QPR and Fernando's about to put pen to paper on a deal with Notts Forest (or was until they missed out on the play offs). Are all 4 of those clubs really that much more appealing than SWFC? Not all of the above players were pushed out some of them actually opted out. For those clubs listed? Surely were bigger than that lot.

6 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

So we here Morgan Fox is in discussions with Coventry in the hope of getting a deal. Steven Fletcher is constantly linked with a move to Blackburn, Hutch is in talks with QPR and Fernando's about to put pen to paper on a deal with Notts Forest (or was until they missed out on the play offs). Are all 4 of those clubs really that much more appealing than SWFC? Not all of the above players were pushed out some of them actually opted out. For those clubs listed? Surely were bigger than that lot.

I can hear them whinging about that from here. 

Probably longer contracts for Fletcher and Fox and more money for Forestieri, glad to see the back of him anyway. 

As I understood it we didn't didn't actually offer Hutchinson a deal did we? He didn't turn us down he was released. 

Guest wilyfox

Fox to Coventry would be an odd move. I'd have thought the Stoke link more likely. Fletcher to Blackburn? News to me. They do like a golden oldie though. FF to Forest? Again, first I've heard. That's as good as he could hope for, I reckon. Hutch to QPR? Well that's been rumoured for a while. He's back in London, so.. 

3 minutes ago, james o connor said:

We didn’t want forestieri because he’s a waste of fresh air . Hutchinson wasn’t wanted either 

Fletcher I’d have kept for next to nowt but he’s ageing and injury prone . Fox is a shame , stupid fans probs had a part to play in that one 

which stupid fans, the ones that said he was rubbish when he was, or the ones that said he had improved a lot and deserved a new contract?

• Like 1

Only one of those that is still a good player at this level is Fletcher but this is negated by him being so injury prone, the others are average at best. If we are playing championship football next year I expect these to be replaced without much difficulty 

• Like 1

Apart from the Hutchinson not heard the other rumours. 

Can't see how they would be better off at those clubs but probably won't be worse off either.  

Fletcher I would guess is been offered a contract closer to the one he was on at Hillsborough before he left and is probably looking after his interests with one eye on retirement.

FF I would have been very surprised that Forest wanted him for the Premier not sure if he is good enough for that level but was probably been brought in as cover.   Should they sign him now he will make a good addition to their squad.

Fox going to Coventry is the strange one, a bit scary if they can offer him a better contract, but he will be a good signing for them, someone reliable. 

25 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

We’re run by a madman and the only way we’re leaving this leave is through the trap door. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1