Adthe Nuhiu - definitely leaving SWFC

Guest hirstysfags

Jesus wept. 

Have any if you considered Nuihu might be playing the game as well to improve his negotiating position

Telling the manager one thing and his mates something else.

Remember not so long ago some Muppets on here were accusing him of only putting in a performance for a new deal.

Can I remind you, none of you have any insight into the running of the club. 

The corpse of this shitshow of a season is still warm, why don't you wait until the autopsy report is released so we know where the cards fall.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Could it not just simply be that, yes, he’s previously told Bannan and others that he’s off, but that perhaps he’s now having second thoughts and reconsidering ?

Stranger things have happened 

Or the deal he lined up has fallen through...... maybe he doesn't have many other options that appeal to him in terms of location or club?

We may be the least worst option

3 hours ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

Can I remind you, none of you have any insight into the running of the club. 

Thank you

Thank you for the reminder

That was a good reminder

On a forum where nobody claims to have any insight into the running of the club at any point

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Not read the whole thread, but my two penn'orth is that he is a handy substitute and has scored some late goals for us. 

The rules on 5 subs is being kept for next season and as his wages won't be high, I would be sorry to see him leave. If we could get him performing more like his goal against Preston or his double at Leeds and less like a comedy Kim Olsen tribute act - then he'd be a great asset.