Adthe Nuhiu - definitely leaving SWFC

Guest hirstysfags

4 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Absolutely bizarre how we’ve got the manager saying he’s yet to talk to Nuhiu about staying or going. Whilst half the first team are waving him goodbye on social media.

What’s going off!?

Monk’s yet to talk to Nuhiu about staying or going, and  half the first team are waving him goodbye on social media.

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Monk’s yet to talk to Nuhiu about staying or going, and  half the first team are waving him goodbye on social media.

As someone, who like me, is willing to give Monk alot more time. Surely you agree it’s not a good look?

It’s undermining at the very least surely. 

Just now, NeonLeon said:

As someone, who like me, is willing to give Monk alot more time. Surely you agree it’s not a good look?

It’s undermining at the very least surely. 

Let's be honest

We don't know if we're even going to be in this division next season so planning is impossible

Are we even able to sign / re-sign players at the moment? Are we under any kind of embargo? 

Do we know how much we can even spend?

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Absolutely bizarre how we’ve got the manager saying he’s yet to talk to Nuhiu about staying or going. Whilst half the first team are waving him goodbye on social media.

What’s going off!?

It just shows you how Monk is so two faced 

in one thread he wants to reconnect with fans but he simply pull the wool over our eyes with untruths 

I’m sorry but I can’t believe now a word he says

At any other ambitious club the Chairman would have already sacked him

1 hour ago, the monk said:

Why would he ?

He wouldn't. He showed his level, or more to the point the level he struggles at, when we played Macclesfield.

He's gone out in a blaze of glory tonight though

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

What’s going off!?

I think it says a lot TBH? I think you've got the players in one corner and the manager in the other? Put it this way they're not on the same page?

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Let's be honest

We don't know if we're even going to be in this division next season so planning is impossible

Are we even able to sign / re-sign players at the moment? Are we under any kind of embargo? 

Do we know how much we can even spend?

All true.

But it doesn’t negate the point. Nuhiu has clearly told the other players he’s leaving, so how does Monk not know? Even if Monk wants to keep him and the above is limiting him from being able to make a quick decision, or a decision atall, he should still know if the player has indicated he’s unwilling to wait. 

It’s about having consistency in the messaging. This club is berated constantly at the minute, by fans, for not being transparent enough. Mixed messaging like this isn’t doing any favours.

Edited by NeonLeon
  • Like 1