Fletch, Forestieri and Fox reject contract extensions

There’s gonna be a huge clear out , majority will be off , in all honesty I don’t even see Keiren Lee getting a deal but like Atdhe were probably the best offer there potentially going to get so the extra few week is worth a punt on that basis 

3 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

I want the lot gone so lets hope this is only the start, good news.

Fletcher has been immense this season. Not easy to replace. Nigh on impossible with the financial position we’re in.

Fletcher goes and we’re stuck with Rhodes. 
Its beyond ironic.

Just now, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Fletcher has been immense this season. Not easy to replace. Nigh on impossible with the financial position we’re in.

Fletcher goes and we’re stuck with Rhodes. 
Its beyond ironic.

Played very well but injured far too much and too old to rely on.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

At the time o thought it was purely a cry for more money, a last good payday.

WTF do I know.

You can’t trust a word any of these overpaid con artists say.

Just another ploy to get fans on their side so they can demand stupid wages. Get rid

8 hours ago, Blatter said:

Pretty much as expected after Saturday, especially after the Fletcher fiasco.
Was he really injured in training the week before? Was he injured after five minutes?

Guess we’ll never know but it’s a sad ending to his time here.
Only surprise is Nuhiu extending, but where’s he going to go to get the terms he’s enjoyed here .

Nuhiu who several champ managers mention as been difficult to place against?

Hed be a squad player for a lot of teams at this level as he has been for us since he signed 

8 hours ago, ashley8 said:

Got to say mismanagement again. Failure to look further down the road and prepare. Just like new managers, top clubs always have other managers in mind and keep updating that. We wait till they are finally sacked and go "right what's available, out of a job" poor poor management I'm afraid.

Unfair to call it mismanagement, we've offered them contracts and they've chosen to not sign them. Dare I say if this was last year we might have given them whatever they wanted. It's a bit unfair to slate the club for "failure to look further down the road", they've been in talks with Fletcher and Fox for a while, I think most expected Forestieri to leave anyway. 

Also a bit unfair the criticise the club about not preparing for the next managerial change when nobody expected Bruce to leave when he did.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Unfair to call it mismanagement, we've offered them contracts and they've chosen to not sign them. Dare I say if this was last year we might have given them whatever they wanted. It's a bit unfair to slate the club for "failure to look further down the road", they've been in talks with Fletcher and Fox for a while, I think most expected Forestieri to leave anyway. 

Also a bit unfair the criticise the club about not preparing for the next managerial change when nobody expected Bruce to leave when he did.

Bang on

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Surely the club wouldn't go back to them if they aren't prepared to stay and fight to keep the club in the Championship.  

Think if Fletcher and Forestieri in particular were to still be here next season the crowd would need a lot of winning over.

22 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think if Fletcher and Forestieri in particular were to still be here next season the crowd would need a lot of winning over.

I can understand why you say that about FF.

But why Fletcher? He’s had two superb seasons. He’s scored 24 goals in that time and given his all every game. But for a Barmy decision to play him in the FA Cup 4th round when trying to get back from illness we might still be enjoying more goals and more success as a team.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I can understand why you say that about FF.

But why Fletcher? He’s had two superb seasons. He’s scored 24 goals in that time and given his all every game. But for a Barmy decision to play him in the FA Cup 4th round when trying to get back from illness we might still be enjoying more goals and more success as a team.

I think with Fletcher the crowd will be a lot more forgiving then with FF but he will have to play well and stay injury free for the feeling of picking and choosing his games to go.