THE EFL HEARING THREAD

9 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I expressed my delight at the prospect of Abdi signing early in that thread. I also predicted Covid would barely impact Britain. 
I tend to look daft after these mega threads.

So.... I think the EFL will hammer us. Enormous points deduction. Embargo. The whole 9 yards.

Self awareness is the most underestimated of human qualities.

God bless you etp.

• Love 1

54 minutes ago, axolotl said:

Drive past the Ricoh on my way to work. I will pop in later and get a hurry up

Pick me up pal, I live 6 miles away from the Ricoh,  a two man protest may carry some weight / strength in numbers 😊

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kobayashi said:

Have you tried looking in the accounts? Although granted given the delay in filing the data available is only marginally more contemporary than the Doomsday Book they disclose total creditors of £100m of which shareholder loans were £78m and other creditors £22m split at the time between trade creditors £11m, HMRC £2m, finance lease providers £1.5m and others (accruals/deferred income) £8m  - presumably mostly fans ST monies paid for future seasons. At the time cash held was £2m.

So £78m owed to the chairman so absolutely no benefit to the chairman there from admin

HMRC £2m is one months paye bill and would have been due on the 19th of the following month

Trade creditors £11m I would expect includes things such as merchandise suppliers (which the chairman owns the biggest in Elev8), caterers, program suppliers etc maybe even future payments to other clubs for transfer fees(which would still have to be paid as bizarrely football creditors come first in the divi up) 

accruals/deferred income, Like you say will be future season ticket monies, no chairman would be sensible in no honouring future season tickets, even if it was someone new they wouldn’t want to start off their ownership by immediately getting on the wrong side of season ticket holders. 

As I said at the start, I just don’t see a big enough creditor that would benefit from forcing us into admin and I don’t see any benefit to the chairman by voluntary entering administration. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Jonestown83 said:

that would be the same Stuart gray who hasn’t worked in football for five years and hasn’t managed anyone since us people seem to forget how bad the football was under him stick ten men behind the ball and hope Antonio will run the length of the pitch to score 

Err Fulham.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
18 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

All the ITK are out on twitter. Asking others to DM them for the EFL ruling. Cringe 

It's ok, I dm'ed them a coćk pic. They won't be expecting that.