THE EFL HEARING THREAD

19 minutes ago, Howards back said:

It’s nice on the south beach side just a pity about the hull people. 

I think it’s fair to say wherever you are, it’s a pity about the Hull people. Especially Hull.

Those two on gogglebox are priceless tho.

lol

• Like 1

F@ck me this ruling is giving our kit a run for its money in terms of tardiness...... 

Is anyone kind enough to update me? I scrolled back a page and hit a Trump meme at which point I lost my will to live. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Not getting giddy, and really don't want anyone else to, but twitter is starting to fill up with rumours that we've had a positive result. At least one of the posters saying it is a massive fan, home and away and known by many. I'm hoping that he wouldn't be saying what he's saying without some sort of knowledge. If it turns out he's on the windup then it's a shocking thing to do to fellow fans. 

Like I say, only rumours so don't get the bunting out ffs. 

WHAT ??????

It's been on Twatter????

It's got to be right, then.

• Innit.:wacko:

26 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Not getting giddy, and really don't want anyone else to, but twitter is starting to fill up with rumours that we've had a positive result.

We're Sheffield Wednesday under DC. We couldn't get a positive result for Covid........WTF:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

F@ck me this ruling is giving our kit a run for its money in terms of tardiness...... 

Is anyone kind enough to update me? I scrolled back a page and hit a Trump meme at which point I lost my will to live. 🤣

Update. Nothing is any clearer since the charges were brought against us 212 years ago. 
Hope this helps? 

ps timescale may be in question :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

Thanks for destroying my childhood memories Waltham!!! Sid.png.ce4a58b18036e98d9e040ed8890b4572.png.c0de232009804db80dc6b1a6bb78b25f.png

the bit I like is the south bit in fact it's brilliant for little kids the barstewards wouldnt let me on the boats tho 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A fish and chip shop is a fish and chip shop

#justsayin #controversial #true

that's a bit like saying  a curry place is a curry place  and we both know that's not true 

• Like 1
  • Love 1