THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Does anyone even know where its being held?...Maybe you have to go down and actually ask for the result....

Ricoh arena

21 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Neil FFS stop posting Brid and Scarborough clips on the site. I'm 5000 miles away not allowed to travel to the UK and those clips have triggered endless adverts on my phone and laptop for assorted Yorkshire seaside resorts.

It's driving me potty! lol

Evening Leon just thought I'd say as its a closer option. Maryport, Cumbria, UK. 

One thing for certain it’s certainly not cut and dried either way which surely result in an appeal from loosing side? Which will drag it on even further? Not what we all want even EFL when the leagues need final placement for next season?

Just now, Mick70 said:

One thing for certain it’s certainly not cut and dried either way which surely result in an appeal from loosing side? Which will drag it on even further? Not what we all want even EFL when the leagues need final placement for next season?

Someone said QPR had to wait two weeks after the hearing before they found out their plight.  So dig in.

52 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Agreed we can’t know for sure but maybe you could suggest an example of who we might owe money to?

Have you tried looking in the accounts? Although granted given the delay in filing the data available is only marginally more contemporary than the Doomsday Book they disclose total creditors of £100m of which shareholder loans were £78m and other creditors £22m split at the time between trade creditors £11m, HMRC £2m, finance lease providers £1.5m and others (accruals/deferred income) £8m  - presumably mostly fans ST monies paid for future seasons. At the time cash held was £2m.

• Thanks 1

They are reviewing..the situation

Can a man sell what he owns back to himself?

We're sat an' thinking, and mainly stewing

should he really have to sell to someone else?

If its his to own he surely has the right

to sell it to who 'ere he might

Ignoring all the payings in

the cost of the conveyencin'

Is this really such a sin

if dated wrong it might have been

I think we better think it out again

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Neil FFS stop posting Brid and Scarborough clips on the site. I'm 5000 miles away not allowed to travel to the UK and those clips have triggered endless adverts on my phone and laptop for assorted Yorkshire seaside resorts.

It's driving me potty! lol

I can post some lovely photos of Vancouver and Whistler BC if you like....
Oh no... that's right... Canada has slammed the border shut to the USA ... who could have predicted that..

In my case I am dreaming of a vacation in my second home in Seaside Oregon....  Very sad days indeed... can't even (and really don't) want to go to Seattle at moment...

Take care Utah Owl...  we were hiking up at Zion over the Christmas holidays - a fantastic National Park.. how times have changed WAWAW

10 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

They are reviewing..the situation

Can a man sell what he owns back to himself?

We're sat an' thinking, and mainly stewing

should he really have to sell to someone else?

If its his to own he surely has the right

to sell it to who 'ere he might

Ignoring all the payings in

the cost of the conveyencin'

Is this really such a sin

if dated wrong it might have been

I think we better think it out again

And can I now join this rhyming

cos when all is said its about timing

watching 176 pages

its taking bleeding ages
EFL