THE EFL HEARING THREAD

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

The moral of this cool story is not to believe everything a club employee lol tells you !

Or just don’t make stories up !   But better pack it in think I might be on strike 3 with the forum police 

1 hour ago, nuneatonowl1 said:

Pick me up pal, I live 6 miles away from the Ricoh,  a two man protest may carry some weight / strength in numbers 😊

Don't suppose you have the Wednesday rear window sticker near Jewsons in Sunny Nunny? 🤣

Not getting giddy, and really don't want anyone else to, but twitter is starting to fill up with rumours that we've had a positive result. At least one of the posters saying it is a massive fan, home and away and known by many. I'm hoping that he wouldn't be saying what he's saying without some sort of knowledge. If it turns out he's on the windup then it's a shocking thing to do to fellow fans. 

Like I say, only rumours so don't get the bunting out ffs. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

Not getting giddy, and really don't want anyone else to, but twitter is starting to fill up with rumours that we've had a positive result. At least one of the posters saying it is a massive fan, home and away and known by many. I'm hoping that he wouldn't be saying what he's saying without some sort of knowledge. If it turns out he's on the windup then it's a shocking thing to do to fellow fans. 

Like I say, only rumours so don't get the bunting out ffs. 

tris no word of a lie i have been texted in the last 2 days by 3 people all with different ITK outcomes from 12 and we're appealing to 9 and 6 

no one knows imo 

but i'm still thinking we'll be ok 

48 minutes ago, M Royds said:

Is the fish locally caught?

A good fish needs crispy batter and the freshest fish possible. 

Once went to Cleethorpes and asked a traffic warden where to get the best fish and chips.....his response 'Whitby'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Just now, steelowl said:

tris no word of a lie i have been texted in the last 2 days by 3 people all with different ITK outcomes from 12 and we're appealing to 9 and 6 

no one knows imo 

Yeah it's ridiculous. I just don't get why a Wednesday Fan would make summat up about this. Stuff like signings etc I can see where someone would do it, but this is serious. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

Yeah it's ridiculous. I just don't get why a Wednesday Fan would make summat up about this. Stuff like signings etc I can see where someone would do it, but this is serious. 

You’d have to be one very sorry individual to go online to make up rumours like this just to get attention.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

thing is someone's pretend itk will be right 

just hope i 'm right and all the versions of 'info' i got is wrong 

Edited by steelowl

Think about this...

Someone's heard something about the outcome

So you ask them who they heard it off
Then ask the person who THEY heard it off
Then ask that person who THEY heard it off

Eventually you're going to get to the very first person who just made it up

What would make someone just make stuff up?

It's a bit weird to me

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, steelowl said:

no one knows imo 

I have heard nowt 

hope that helps 

• Thanks 1