THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Grandad
7 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

My daughter had this lobster paella in Barcelona yesterday, wrong thread but me, you and @M Royds get it hun.

9B2B335A-5CB8-4065-B956-304FBECD12A7.jpeg

This is the one I was making last weekend for our family bubble get together... Midway thru

Apologies for gratuitous use of chorizo... this was before shellfish and tomatoes added

20200620_181212.jpg

Barnier's just tweeted "This may prove to be a long, arduous, unproductive, day but at least it's Bouillabaisse for tea".

Sad to say that from this morning's Brexit negotiations, the ECJ will still have a key role to play after all.

Gibson will refer the EFL case to the ECJ on appeal if the EFL fail to fine us £12million and dock us 25 points. 

Barnsley fans counted up all their fingers and demanded a 12 points deduction.

1 hour ago, Sheff74 said:

Oh give it a rest FFS.

I can read for a start, which immediately eliminates that possibility.

What exactly have I written above that suggests I support United?  Our case is potentially more serious than Brum, and do you think the likes of Boro will let this rest if we get off lightly?

Sounds like you have us pinned as guilty. 

If we aren’t then other teams will have to suck it...

13 minutes ago, Grandad said:

This is the one I was making last weekend for our family bubble get together... Midway thru

Apologies for gratuitous use of chorizo... this was before shellfish and tomatoes added

20200620_181212.jpg

Quite a lot of weeds in the lawn.

May I suggest a good quality weed and feed be applied twice yearly.

• Haha 1

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Quite a lot of weeds in the lawn.

May I suggest a good quality weed and feed be applied twice yearly.

The lawn is too mossy. 

We are at the bottom of a hill and the water from all of our neighbours runs down the hill to ours. Ive given up on it

9 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

Sounds like you have us pinned as guilty. 

If we aren’t then other teams will have to suck it...

I said 'potentially'.

I have about as much idea as anyone else what might happen.

8 minutes ago, Grandad said:

The lawn is too mossy. 

We are at the bottom of a hill and the water from all of our neighbours runs down the hill to ours. Ive given up on it

Wished I'd thought like this before doing mine with Weed & Feed. There's now more bare black patches than grass left - any ideas how to resurrect the grass ?

Edit....... copious amounts of grass seed and the recent monsoon like conditions have had zero effect !!

Edited by tomo2001

Guest mkowl
3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

A reasonable grasp on matters?

How do you mean?

Surely ours is a very very unique situation?

I mean he is often quite accurate when it comes to all matters SWFC - he posted this on another forum. I haven't actually spoken to him as to whether this is from sources close to the club as they say - not going to compromise people or it could be an educated guess. Time will tell.

10 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Barnier's just tweeted "This may prove to be a long, arduous, unproductive, day but at least it's Bouillabaisse for tea".

Sad to say that from this morning's Brexit negotiations, the ECJ will still have a key role to play after all.

Gibson will refer the EFL case to the ECJ on appeal if the EFL fail to fine us £12million and dock us 25 points. 

Barnsley fans counted up all their fingers and demanded a 12 points deduction.

On a positive note....there could always be the situation where the EFL are pi$$ed off with Gibson throwing his weight about and telling them what to do, or he will sue

They may not like their 'authority' bein challenged and tell him to do one

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, tomo2001 said:

Wished I'd thought like this before doing mine with Weed & Feed. There's now more bare black patches than grass left - any ideas how to resurrect the grass ?

Edit....... copious amounts of grass seed and the recent monsoon like conditions have had zero effect !!

Had some huge success with grass seed recently - really thick gorgeous green grass. Its all in the pre-prep. Make sure to rake vigorously - then use a yard brush to blend the grass seed and your raked soil.

Water daily for the first week at least