Just now, @owlstalk said:

Ok ok okay mate.

I get it

You don't care for the survey

That's fine

You've said as much a few times now

We get it

Thank you

Now.... how's about letting everyone fill it in?

lol

Well stop bloody coming back to me with a reply.  We all know you want to take the club over and run off with Maxine and then sell the ground to build some new roads and buildings you can film.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah that will be why certain options aren't evident at first then.

Bit of a design flaw hopefully wont' skew the results too much

Thank you for the feedback - hope the Trust are reading this for future improvements to the surveys

Owlstalk claims a major survey is flawed and demands that future improvements must be made.  

Is the new trust just a cover for a major investor to buy the club cheap? 

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's how I see it too.

The end findings will make interesting reading.

For what it's worth I think SWFC should be doing something like this on an annual basis to get fan feedback so it can identify areas to improve (or improve communications on)

Agreed, however its only of benefit if the club are seen to make improvements if any are identified.

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There's a certain perception amongst some/many that going to Hillsborough is that expensive now (paying on the gate I mean) that they've totally given up even looking for the cheaper offers.

Agree but that is the perception that needs changing - as you have already said DC has converted many of the POTD fans to season ticket holders and that is to be applauded.

The bit that is missing is reaching out to new fans (the porcine lot do this well) and casting the net to untapped groups. Students being one as the student community is massive in Sheffield and the club need to look at this very important gap and fill it.

58 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

If I had my way every game would be a fiver but from the clubs point of view that would be a disaster and its asking question which we can't possibly give a informed answer to as we don't have all the data to hand nor are most of us business savvy enough to form an informed answer.  For all I know £30 may well be far too cheap to run the club.

Think its designed to say the fans aren't happy, which the club are well aware of already, if were five points clear then I'm sure the questions asked would be very different.

Im sure if we were concerns about ticket prices, stadium sales and matchday experience would be valid and relevant

Some of these concerns were raised on here during play off seasons

9 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Im sure if we were concerns about ticket prices, stadium sales and matchday experience would be valid and relevant

Some of these concerns were raised on here during play off seasons

I agree, but they were cries in the wilderness.  

No one is going to learn a jot about the club from this survey from what is already known. 

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

100%

I think Inspector has jumped in a little too early on this one with his traditional 'fend off any criticism of the club' before realising it's actually aimed towards being a positive collection of views in this survey

Thanks for highlighting the survey, I've done it and think the ability to add context to the answers given will help to add detail to the results it delivers.

Like you I don't really understand any criticism of the survey, it has been made available across various social media platforms and helps the group assess where the fan base are at. not sure what other issues those being critical of this would have liked the survey to include?

From what I have seen this group are going about setting up a trust in the right manner and through the proper channels in order to create a dialogue with the club - I didn't realise all of the hoops that needed to be jumped through before I looked into what they have been doing. This is just another step in making what they are doing a thorough formal process and trying to quantify matters as opposed to just saying 'some blokes on Owlstalk, or Facebook, or Twitter said such and such'.

5 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

If I had my way every game would be a fiver but from the clubs point of view that would be a disaster and its asking question which we can't possibly give a informed answer to as we don't have all the data to hand nor are most of us business savvy enough to form an informed answer.  For all I know £30 may well be far too cheap to run the club.

Think its designed to say the fans aren't happy, which the club are well aware of already, if were five points clear then I'm sure the questions asked would be very different.

I think your looking way to much into mate.