SWFC Trust – fans' survey

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

fair enough...Thats not how it reads in the initial post...

I agree, that's why I raised the issue and the guy from the trust clarified it in the very next post.

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I agree, that's why I raised the issue and the guy from the trust clarified it in the very next post.

No problem mate....(just read the clarification).....I would not be unwilling to pay a membership fee...Be worth it to have owt like a voice in the club again

Edited by asteener1867

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Sorry...It was the use of the word "people"....I  mean why not just name the specific name...if you want to be "specific"

It's sort of a private ongoing 'joke'/debate between Neil and the Inspector, go and have a look at the thread about the European players map if you want to read more about it, personally I wouldn't recommend it! :ghoulguy:

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Sorry...It was the use of the word "people"....I  mean why not just name the specific name...if you want to be "specific"

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

The post that you have replied to was very much specific to @Inspector Lestrade and as such I think that:

Hey don't bring me into it have your own spat.  I'm to busy being harassed by the boss.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It's sort of a private ongoing 'joke'/debate between Neil and the Inspector, go and have a look at the thread about the European players map if you want to read more about it, personally I wouldn't recommend it! :ghoulguy:

Think I'd sooner take yer word for it Hirsty lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OohAahGuyWhittingham said:

it does seem callous

How expensive would a ticket have to be to stop you coming? £100? And you’d be fine with it if it happened right? Just find another team to support? 

If because of a change in circumstances I couldn't afford to go would have to resign myself to the TV. As for another team no not an option.

1 minute ago, Harrysgame said:

If because of a change in circumstances I couldn't afford to go would have to resign myself to the TV. As for another team no not an option.

People want to go to games though, when the prices went up initially the investment also improved the product so the increases could in be justified or at least explained. 

The club then said they would keep prices the same and continue at the same level of investment. This has certainly not been the case and a few weeks after this statement we were under a transfer embargo. Surely fans have the right to question the pricing structure in this regard? 

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Well at nearly £40 a month subscription charge be plenty to cream off the top.

Hope you enjoy your annual Trust trip to Vegas on expenses! :ph34r:

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

People want to go to games though, when the prices went up initially the investment also improved the product so the increases could in be justified or at least explained. 

The club then said they would keep prices the same and continue at the same level of investment. This has certainly not been the case and a few weeks after this statement we were under a transfer embargo. Surely fans have the right to question the pricing structure in this regard? 

As I said at the time....The club also sold season tickets to fans while unbeknowst to them The club were under an embargo...I always found that a bit underhand tbh

• Like 1