SWFC Trust – fans' survey

I have some experience of research methods and stucturing surveys etc. I think that this is a very fair attempt at creating a survey without leading questions and that should be able to gauge opinion fairly. The mix of tick boxes and text breaks it up, and the questions are well worded I think. I've completed it, hope that '000s of other Owls do as well. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Of all the threads to get all anxious in I'm surprised you chose this one?

It's a supporters trust looking for constructive feedback to present to the club in a positive way

I would have thought you'd support that notion instead of looking to pick holes in it

Pack it in will you? I never even mentioned anxious that would be like me claiming your bullying me for expressing my opinion.   

Just now, Bearwood Owl1 said:

I have some experience of research methods and stucturing surveys etc. I think that this is a very fair attempt at creating a survey without leading questions and that should be able to gauge opinion fairly. The mix of tick boxes and text breaks it up, and the questions are well worded I think. I've completed it, hope that '000s of other Owls do as well. 

yeah exactly

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this survey

I hope many complete it, and that the trust get the opportunity to present the findings to the club

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Pack it in will you? I never even mentioned anxious that would be like me claiming your bullying me for expressing my opinion.   

I'm genuinely very confused by your appearance in this topic mate

You've come in trying to suggest the survey is flawed. I've said I don't think it is and said to you why not just fill it in and add your opinions to that of everyone elses

Not sure what you've took exception at or why but either way it's not making great reading for any neutral reading this topic that's for sure.

Owlstalk Shop

35 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

It asks are you happy with season ticket prices, yes I am !  Then goes on to asking what match day pricing should be ?  Nothing over £20. There’s a few more, it just seems to be geared up to have a pop at the club rather than work with the club. Just my opinion mined !    UTO 

I selected higher prices had to scroll left!

I said £25 for Kop and North £30 for South and £20 for Grandstand!

Completed the survey, i personally don't see any hidden agenda.

Most of the questions reflect concerns about the club that are voiced on Owlstalk on a daily basis & if you don't have any concerns the survey gives you just as much opportunity to say so.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

You've come in trying to suggest the survey is flawed. I've said I don't think it is and said to you why not just fill it in and add your opinions to that of everyone elses

Not sure what you've took exception at or why but either way it's not making great reading for any neutral reading this topic that's for sure.

There is no need to  worry about my appearance on this thread mate. It's  you who has taken exception to my remarks because I have said something which you don't agree with. Since when did we worry about what netrauls thought of topics discussed?

To any neturals on here, sod off your own sites.

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Ban him for the day !!    Lol.  UTO 

There is no need to  worry about my appearance on this thread mate. It's  you who has taken exception to my remarks because I have said something which you don't agree with. Since when did we worry about what netrauls thought of topics discussed

I've not taken exception to anything mate

lol

Carry on as you were.

I think the survey is neutral, fair and look forward to it's findings!

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

Completed the survey, i personally don't see any hidden agenda.

Most of the questions reflect concerns about the club that are voiced on Owlstalk on a daily basis & if you don't have any concerns the survey gives you just as much opportunity to say so.

That's how I see it too.

The end findings will make interesting reading.

For what it's worth I think SWFC should be doing something like this on an annual basis to get fan feedback so it can identify areas to improve (or improve communications on)

Owlstalk Shop

The findings will be exactly the same as we read about everyday on OT.

Ok ok okay mate.

I get it

You don't care for the survey

That's fine

You've said as much a few times now

We get it

Thank you

Now.... how's about letting everyone fill it in?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, kevtheowl said:

Did it on my phone mate, missed all prices.  UTO 

Just now, jonnyowl said:

Yes!

Yeah that will be why certain options aren't evident at first then.

Bit of a design flaw hopefully wont' skew the results too much

Thank you for the feedback - hope the Trust are reading this for future improvements to the surveys

Owlstalk Shop