UPDATE :Adam Reach possibly out till next month

There is also a strong possibility that Reach, who can be deployed in a number of different positions, may not be ready to return to action when the owls travel to Bristol City and West Bromwich Albion next week.

Reach may require more time on the training ground to build up his match fitness following an extended period on the sidelines. 

After hosting Forest, Monk's men travel to Ashton Gate a week today before welcoming automatic promotion contenders WBA on Saturday, March 21.

The WBA clash marks the final fixture before the two-week break.

It means Reach could have to wait until the trip to Swansea City next month to make his Owls comeback.

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There is also a strong possibility that Reach, who can be deployed in a number of different positions, may not be ready to return to action when the owls travel to Bristol City and West Bromwich Albion next week.

Reach may require more time on the training ground to build up his match fitness following an extended period on the sidelines. 

After hosting Forest, Monk's men travel to Ashton Gate a week today before welcoming automatic promotion contenders WBA on Saturday, March 21.

The WBA clash marks the final fixture before the two-week break.

It means Reach could have to wait until the trip to Swansea City next month to make his Owls comeback.

Reach is not the same player as he was 2/3years ago. In my opinion, no big loss.

• Like 1

Out of all of them he does seem to be the one with decent base fitness levels. 

He's been a miss. IMO. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but he was starting to make impacts in his appearances from the bench.

I was pretty sure he'd have been getting some starts on the left before this happened. 

2 minutes ago, doubled123456 said:

Reach is not the same player as he was 2/3years ago. In my opinion, no big loss.

He was coming in and putting in some telling delivery into the box and working well in tandem with Fox. 

The last month has been a shitshow and I think the loss of Reach and Luongo has impacted right up there with  Fletcher.

These three back and firing would make a big difference IMO.

Guest wilyfox

Wouldn't surprise me if Reach has been frozen out too. He's 4yrs into a 5yr contract. No mention of a possible new one, and we can't allow him to walk next year for nowt. Could be problems brewing there.