Arbitration

Guest Grandad

Heres one....

Say for instance the EFL decide Chansiri selling the ground back to himself is illegal...Would that actually make it "Illegal" in the common sense of the word...or just "Illegal" under EFL rules?

Now bear wiv me...

If it is "Illegal" as in like totally illegal...because it was done "Illegally" under the confines it was working in...

Does that make it....wait for it.....Illegal?

1 hour ago, TWW Vic said:

I'd also asked that and been told they were held on the same day?! No idea if it's true or not.

I really hope it's not.

I would guess that can't happen it's two separate bodies ruling on two separate issues.

Until the legality part is ruled upon we wouldn't know exactly what our defence submission should include.

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Heres one....

Say for instance the EFL decide Chansiri selling the ground back to himself is illegal...Would that actually make it "Illegal" in the common sense of the word...or just "Illegal" under EFL rules?

Now bear wiv me...

If it is "Illegal" as in like totally illegal...because it was done "Illegally" under the confines it was working in...

25 years at least and a 200 page thread

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Heres one....

Now bear wiv me...

346fyr.jpg

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Heres one....

Now bear wiv me...

It's not illegal. The accounts were signed off.

It's a breach of rules we signed up to if true.

3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The Star are Twittering that the case is still ongoing.

Close the thread

How can it be?

Big Nicky "The Mark" De Briefio.."Acted"..past tense ..on our behalf...(It means Nicky "The Mark" ..fullfilled the brief that was his brief in the first inst of the f.ookin' aforementioned) ...FFS!!!

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 1