Arbitration

Guest Grandad

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I’m dubious as to how a lawful verdict has been reached, a panel appointed and ‘award’ decided all without a leak to the press

Or Steve Gibson popping champagne corks left reyt and centre

Think your right Proceedings could just be be discussing the parameters of the case or summat (no idea what I'm on about, but I'm in good company, coz no one else on OT has a Scooby either).

Nick still hasn't got back to me, I might unfollow him.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Think your right Proceedings could just be be discussing the parameters of the case or summat (no idea what I'm on about, but I'm in good company, coz no one else on OT has a Scooby either).

Hang about and wait for him to phone and ask if you've had an accident in the last 12 months 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, TWW Vic said:

I'd also asked that and been told they were held on the same day?! No idea if it's true or not.

I really hope it's not.

No way can both have been held on same day.

The arbitration would have taken at least a day or so to present arguments in itself.

Then if lost that the club would need to prepare case to fight the disapliniary panel case, also doubt the arbitration and disapliniary panels are the same people.

Ive half a mind...(Yea I know) to pen a strongly worded letter to the EFL

Dear EFL, (If that is your real name).

I am season ticket holder of many years standing with Sheffield Wednesday football club,

I have recently purchased the ticket for next season, I now realise that due to a possible points deduction the ticket is not what is actually written on the Tuna tin.

Your prevarication regarding the penalty imposed have excascerbated this situation .

We were only several points off the Championship play offs when I unwittingly bought the aforementioned.. (Thats legalese).... article

At the time of writing, rumours are rife of a swingeing 21 points deduction, which would effectively put us in League 1.

Surely you not only have a duty to the football clubs in this league, but a duty to the supporters that that follow the these clubs.

I demand to know what penalty has been decided upon in the current case against my club.

Some supporters have purchased 10 year season tickets..and one idiot has even recently informed the reputable (FFS   .lol) football forum I read that he bought the 1867 ticket on offer while he was mentally unstable.

I believe my club has been treated disgracefully since its fall from the Premiership into your clutches...No parachute payments, stringent policing and needing a f.ookin' fire certificate for your undercrackers to enter the stadium.

I would also go as so far to venture, that your obfustication regarding the rules, your dilly dallying in exerting those rules and the lack of information that football fans have about the aforementioned rules..(see..that again!) are causing distress, anxiety and probably mental strain on a set of football fans who are mental enough already...(Err..I'll..sorta work on that lads)

For two decades these imbeciles have p[loughed up and down this country putting money into your coffers..I would go so far as to say during our long tenure down here with Darryl Deadman..We put more in than any other set of supporters in the country...

Its time to give something back..

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Ive half a mind...(Yea I know) to pen a strongly worded letter to the EFL

Dear EFL, (If that is your real name).

I am season ticket holder of many years standing with Sheffield Wednesday football club,

I have recently purchased the ticket for next season, I now realise that due to a possible points deduction the ticket is not what is actually written on the Tuna tin.

Your prevarication regarding the penalty imposed have excascerbated this situation .

We were only several points off the Championship play offs when I unwittingly bought the aforementioned.. (Thats legalese).... article

At the time of writing, rumours are rife of a swingeing 21 points deduction, which would effectively put us in League 1.

Surely you not only have a duty to the football clubs in this league, but a duty to the supporters that that follow the these clubs.

I demand to know what penalty has been decided upon in the current case against my club.

Some supporters have purchased 10 year season tickets..and one idiot has even recently informed the reputable (FFS   .lol) football forum I read that he bought the 1867 ticket on offer while he was mentally unstable.

I believe my club has been treated disgracefully since its fall from the Premiership into your clutches...No parachute payments, stringent policing and needing a f.ookin' fire certificate for your undercrackers to enter the stadium.

I would also go as so far to venture, that your obfustication regarding the rules, your dilly dallying in exerting those rules and the lack of information that football fans have about the aforementioned..(see..that again!) are causing distress, anxiety and probably mental strain on a set of football fans who are mental enough already...(Err..I'll..sorta work on that lads)

For two decades these imbeciles have p[loughed up and down this country putting money into your coffers..I would go so far as to say during our long tenure down here with Darryl Deadman..We put more in than any other set of supporters in the country...

Its time to give something back..

Looks about right..

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

..and one idiot has even recently informed the reputable (FFS   .lol) football forum I read that he bought the 1867 ticket on offer while he was mentally unstable.

Someone who really did only have a half a mind... it was part of the application process

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

We certainly need something...Even if it says "Nothing to report"

i mean at least then we can carry on making stuff up...............

The club will officially publish a statement stating they  will not make a further comment until a statement is needed.

Summat like that.,,

WTF:

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I like to think of my opinions as 'para-legal'. In the same way as I'm a 'para-financial' expert on FFP and 'para-lytic' on craft ales of the 20th century.