The result of Chansiri's investment

Always hoped that one day the sh*te years would be worth it as a rich person would buy us and make us the next Chelsea, or Man City. Or even Wolves. 

But now that dream has been shattered and we are just left with sh*te, with bigger sh*te times yet to come.  

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Always hoped that one day the sh*te years would be worth it as a rich person would buy us and make us the next Chelsea, or Man City. Or even Wolves. 

But now that dream has been shattered and we are just left with sh*te, with bigger sh*te times yet to come.  

Sad but true. Have a beer. I am.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Yes. For the sole reason that you have deliberately omitted 2 good seasons to make it fit your agenda.

Couldn't go back another year to make it a.4 year comparison as we were in League One. Including 16/17 but not 19/20.would not be a reflection of where we are now.

No agenda.

4 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Couldn't go back another year to make it a.4 year comparison as we were in League One. Including 16/17 but not 19/20.would not be a reflection of where we are now.

No agenda.

Even when I included the “missing years”, it still does not add up to £100,000,000+ of improvement. 

• Like 1

For donkeys years I’ve wished for a Chairman who could unleash the potential of this club by investing heavily in it. DC was that man, and he nearly did it. He tried. No one can argue with his commitment. But he was badly advised, naive, and maybe even duped by some closest to him. We are in a mess both on and off the field. I can’t see any way out of this, unless he sells the club, for at least 5 years.

1 hour ago, doubleo said:

For donkeys years I’ve wished for a Chairman who could unleash the potential of this club by investing heavily in it. DC was that man, and he nearly did it. He tried. No one can argue with his commitment. But he was badly advised, naive, and maybe even duped by some closest to him. We are in a mess both on and off the field. I can’t see any way out of this, unless he sells the club, for at least 5 years.

“Badly advised” - easy get out. 

10 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

No agenda.

You obviously aren't aware that 2015/16 we were in the championship 

9 hours ago, doubleo said:

Why did he nearly do it?

With what I have seen since Wembley play off think we would have come straight back down and wasted even more money on some very average players.

Would have  been in the same or worse position 4 years on.

Edited by matthefish2002

Blades could be playing Champions League football next season if Man City ban holds, whereas we could possibly be in L1. The biggest chasm imaginable, and possibly ever, between the two clubs. Even worse, we seem to be shambolic from top to bottom with little sign of turning things around at present. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Blades could be playing Champions League football next season if Man City ban holds, whereas we could possibly be in L1. The biggest chasm imaginable, and possibly ever, between the two clubs. Even worse, we seem to be shambolic from top to bottom with little sign of turning things around at present. 

And that would officially seal it.

DC the worst Chairman in our history.

4 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

"if you think Sheffield United have better players then you know nothing about football"

- Dejphon Chansiri

If ever a statement bit someone on the old 'arris.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

No, I deliberately used the 3 seasons prior to investment (in the ssme divison) and the most recent 3 seasons, because that's a more accurate way of measuring where we were then compared to where we are now.

Would you disagree with that?

OR... it backs up your agenda perfectly.  Do the full set and see what you get.

Just not bothered...