Jump to content

The result of Chansiri's investment


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Average points per game over 3 seasons 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15 (seasons pre Chansirt

 

1.23

 

Average over 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20

 

1.33

 

£150m investment = 4.6 points per season.

 

 


even worse we’ve generated a fanbase that’s expectations have sky rocketed and think we can spend 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

 

And that's one of the many reasons why his reign has been a massive failure.

 

We can't even argue the Championship has got tougher, because it hasn't.

 

150 million to stand still is diabolical. That's not factoring in a points deduction or relegation either.

 

Bet his Dad is well proud.

 

Standing still at the moment. 
If we are not planning in someway for next season already and dont get the summer transfer window right then I predict relegation next season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

 

And that's one of the many reasons why his reign has been a massive failure.

 

We can't even argue the Championship has got tougher, because it hasn't.

 

150 million to stand still is diabolical. That's not factoring in a points deduction or relegation either.

 

Bet his Dad is well proud.

Agreed and I bet his Dad know about as much as him about running a Football club

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Rogers said:


even worse we’ve generated a fanbase that’s expectations have sky rocketed and think we can spend 

We can spend...hes spent 150 million.. you can't argue he has the funds, the club needs some brains thats all it needs, all the parts are there if DC delegates properly 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Average points per game over 3 seasons 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15 (seasons pre Chansirt

 

1.23

 

Average over 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20

 

1.33

 

£150m investment = 4.6 points per season.

 

 

Did you deliberately omit his first season of 2015/16 where we were 90 minutes from the Premier League with an average ppg of 1.61. Then the following season where we finished 4th with an average  ppg of 1.76 which was the highest we'd achieved for years. Whilst I concede we are currently in the sh*t, these two seasons figures were a direct result of DCs investment.

Edited by Bulldog
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bulldog said:

Did you deliberately omit his first season of 2015/16 where we were 90 minutes from the Premier League with an average ppg of 1.61. Then the following season where we finished 4th with an average  ppg of 1.76 which was the highest we'd achieved for years. Whilst I concede we are currently in the sh*t, these two seasons figures were a direct result of DCs investment.

No, I deliberately used the 3 seasons prior to investment (in the ssme divison) and the most recent 3 seasons, because that's a more accurate way of measuring where we were then compared to where we are now.

 

Would you disagree with that?

 

Edited by RUMBELOWS91
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

 

And that's one of the many reasons why his reign has been a massive failure.

 

We can't even argue the Championship has got tougher, because it hasn't.

 

150 million to stand still is diabolical. That's not factoring in a points deduction or relegation either.

 

Bet his Dad is well proud.

 

How is a 2 playoffs standing still? He went quids in, it didn't work, we go again. Many other clubs have done the same but you choose to ignore those.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

No, I deliberately used the 3 seasons prior to investment (in the ssme divison) and the most recent 3 seasons, because that's a more accurate way of measuring where we were then compared to where we are now.

 

Would you disagree with that?

 

Yes. For the sole reason that you have deliberately omitted 2 good seasons to make it fit your agenda.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Yes. For the sole reason that you have deliberately omitted 2 good seasons to make it fit your agenda.

Not really.

 

it is all about where we were to where we are.

 

The harsh reality is that those 2 seasons are irrelevant because we didn’t go up and we are now worse off then when Chansiri bought us.

 

FFP issues and a massive wage bill with no saleable assets. It’s hardly the blank canvas for a new owner that Chansiri inherited is it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Always hoped that one day the sh*te years would be worth it as a rich person would buy us and make us the next Chelsea, or Man City. Or even Wolves. 

But now that dream has been shattered and we are just left with sh*te, with bigger sh*te times yet to come.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...