Get on the phone to Warnock

There’s a lot against the idea but isn’t the best two managers of getting promoted by record warnock and Bruce 

both managed the pigs and there was uproar on Bruce’s appointment because of this ( granted his affiliation wasn’t as strong to them as warnocks ) point is and we will probably never know Bruce was heading towards being an extremely good manager for us in how he was shaping our squad and backroom 

what we might need is a two- three year plan to rebuild this team

stop this rot this season 

put in a good foundation of fight and spirit and culture next season 

and go for promotion the next season 

I’d say old dinosaur warnock could give his is final 2.5 years I’d guarantee we wouldn’t be getting hammered by Blackburn and gettting our played by Barnsley Wigan and Luton if he was here 

he’s the most qualified for the job and passion oozes out of him if warnock had the fight I’d get him if he hasn’t dont go for it 

I certainly wouldn’t have his age or past go against him it’s narrow minded. I’m fed up of being a mid table / league one yo yo team 

I think there is no doubt he is a blades fan, but I think first of all he is a Warnock fan, and would jump at the chance to manage us, I think it would be controversial but he is big enough to handle it, I just think he would be Box Office! Just as a short term appointment.

1 hour ago, the monk said:

I'm no blade pal and I have a full thatch 

I think it's you and your small minded like that need to be BOLD ( see that, play on words )

Or would you prefer to spend another few years arguing whether big Dave is good enough or Hutch is a centre half,  will Rhodes come good , will Cammy learn to kick a ball ,how much should we accept for Iorfa and Reach ( zillions apparently)

So a lot of the fan base would be up in arms and he would cause disharmony among the players ....good it's not a popularity contest it's about success 

I know of a bloke that runs a curtain walling business ,his workers and secretary cant stand him but hes minted and his customers are happy as pigs in the prem 

Firstly mate, done ever slag big dave off! Probably the most underrated striker we’ve had down here since Clinton Morrison. And don’t get me started on Rhodes, all he needs is decent service and he will score all day. Mark my words Iorfa will be playing for England in 3 years. And finally what the fu#king hell is curtain wall? Sounds like a thrash metal band!!

Is your your first name Harry by the way??

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Should have approached him years ago - too late now, he’s a spent force, much like Megson, although Megson has never been in Warnock’s league.

Got Cardiff up only a couple of years ago. Just like Bruce he's the best around at this level but not good enough for the top flight. But that's besides the point. He's probably got one last go at it left in him, he seems exactly the sort we need to bang some heads together and to keep us up and rebuild with in the summer. It will take a strong character with a proven record to gain respect and get our overpaid half-arsed wasters playing again.

Bruce seemed the one to do it but the likes of Colin, Hughton or Megson, would be ideal in our predicament, in my opinion. His or anyone's allegiances shouldn't matter, it's a job at the end of the day. I can't stand the likes of Colin, Bruce and Megson but they're the exact sort of strong minded experienced manager we need right now.

Edited by The Night-Owl

10 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

He'd jump at it,but jesus really???...

Thats what we have come too??...

This is what our current disaster of a manager has caused..last night..playing FF so deep criminal,can see why he has had 5 team's in 6 year's clueless

Guest Bulgaria

Colin left the sty under a bit of a cloud and he holds a grudge. I've no doubt deep down the blades success is giving him a few under his breath rants.

For this reason alone I've no doubt he would relish the chance of getting us promoted.

So what we need is a wednesday version of wilder except one who has never ever managed another team that a fan might not like very much , has never said anything about united in a positive way or been to another ground ever . We are a total laughing stock and even relegation fodder teams are taking the p155 and that's without any points deduction and yet we are above offering a manager a job with eight promotions to his name . He's a pantomime villain and loves riling the opposition up and playing football the opposition hates playing against . Still it's nice to be nice and well thought of as teams roll up take the p155 and bog off with three points . 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, cross owl said:

So what we need is a wednesday version of wilder except one who has never ever managed another team that a fan might not like very much , has never said anything about united in a positive way or been to another ground ever . We are a total laughing stock and even relegation fodder teams are taking the p155 and that's without any points deduction and yet we are above offering a manager a job with eight promotions to his name . He's a pantomime villain and loves riling the opposition up and playing football the opposition hates playing against . Still it's nice to be nice and well thought of as teams roll up take the p155 and bog off with three points . 

Boom