Get on the phone to Warnock

Would he get the players playing, caring, motivated? Possibly

Would him coming contribute to an increasing chasm between a divided fan base and toxic environment within the club? Absolutely he would. 

There is one absolute here.

Let's not fool ourselves, we've been on a bad run for some time but even prior to that, as long as I've been on owlstalk, the reactions to us losing a game, any game, were bordering on the schizophrenic. Bringing in such a divisive character, even without his history, is not the way forward.

2 hours ago, dorian gray said:

the absolute refusal to consider colin on the grounds he was a passionate pig manager is in my mind a tremendous hurdle to the hopes of swfc.

it is (for me) an anchor attached to our hopes by some of our supporters which weighs heavily on our chances of achieving our aims.

with just about every manager you could name you'd have a body of wednesday fans against his appointment, it's bringing the club down, it has done for some time now.

to some playing in a certain manner and finishing 3rd. and going out in the playoffs, is better than winning the division with 'dinosaur' football.

they'd stone wilkinson to death, come to think of it, they did.

I said to a blade yesterday we should give Warnock a go but some of our fans would rather cut there nose's off to spite there faces I don't get the hatred.

2 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

He'd jump at it,but jesus really???...

Thats what we have come too??...

In a word yes...who with his quality and success (recent) is out there T the moment. 

We are are an absolute basket case at the moment and no one would touch us other that Warnock, he’d luv to be the one to turn us around and put a bit of pride back into us. We need a steady hand who can stabilise us over the next 12- 18 months, to keep us in this division while we navigate the FFP penalty. What ever that is, get out of that then appoint a longer term prospect. 

Its sounds crazy but we don’t have a choice, who’s out there that would do a better job who has recent success....tell me?