Get on the phone to Warnock

2 minutes ago, the monk said:

Absolute no brainer ,If we had listened to Milan we would have been in the prem years ago .

Let's forget all the small minded piggy garbage and go for the BEST MAN AVAILABLE 

Warnock's the man 

No way would he come to Hillsborough. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Too old, too late, too divisive.

Devisive maybe 

But look at every thread on here ,they all end in a bun fight !

We listened to the doubters last time ....thats going  well isn't it 

DC GET HIM ON THE PHONE THIS A.M

Edited by the monk

Divisive yes but in this league he is effective with whatever he has at his disposal and our lot are playing like they couldn't give a rats at the moment and all we want is for them to play like they can do and warnock wouldn't accept anything less . Well its him or wilder and I don't think wilder would fancy it to be honest :ghoulguy:

the absolute refusal to consider colin on the grounds he was a passionate pig manager is in my mind a tremendous hurdle to the hopes of swfc.

it is (for me) an anchor attached to our hopes by some of our supporters which weighs heavily on our chances of achieving our aims.

with just about every manager you could name you'd have a body of wednesday fans against his appointment, it's bringing the club down, it has done for some time now.

to some playing in a certain manner and finishing 3rd. and going out in the playoffs, is better than winning the division with 'dinosaur' football.

they'd stone wilkinson to death, come to think of it, they did.