Hutchinson

Just now, cowl said:

Wow.

Doesn't take much to turn on a player that rarely, if ever, gives less than 100%.

And all for what? A rumour?!

Do you really think he has been dropped from the 18 due to Monk deeming him not good enough? 

No chance. 

1 minute ago, cowl said:

Wow.

Doesn't take much to turn on a player that rarely, if ever, gives less than 100%.

2nd time this has happened with Hutch and Westwood. Can’t be coincidence 

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

This forum is  like a waiting room for people with split personality disorders. 

Wait until Bukorov (?) gets a start.

Ive read a lot about him in the OMDT’s.

Players always get a higher status on here - when they aren’t actually playing.

* TBF - I’ve no idea if he’s any good.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Do you really think he has been dropped from the 18 due to Monk deeming him not good enough? 

No chance. 

hahaha this x100 

Surprised nobody’s tried blaming Chansiri yet 

We need more players with the attitude of such as Fox, Palmer and Dawson...all took stick...all couldn't give a flyer what the fans think.

To me yer hutchinsons, Westwoods and forestieris think they are untouchable cos the fans like them...that can change in a week...either buckle down and do what the manager tells you to..or ship out...cos theres no middle ground in a football club...ALL is transient , 

Guest Bulgaria
3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Who cares?! This bunch need outing anyway. But I've heard Hutch threw a punch at Monk that missed and hit Pelupessy, who then stumbled into Rhodes who fell onto Westwood's coćk and died. 

That's much more believable than most of the stuff on here. Apart from Westwood's member dying, it would just sulk and say it's injured.

4 minutes ago, cowl said:

Wow.

My answers are based on the rumour...I admit...nor have I turned on Hutchinson...unless of course the rumour is true...sumat we will never know probably...

So start a thread that says....

"This rumour is untrue"...and I'll post me comments on that...

Westwood is a brilliant keeper who is currently out of the side but not injured.

Questions have to be asked.

FF has been out of the side when he is fit (ok, i'll accept right now he is coming back from injury but that has not always been the case when he has been out)

I question the amount of times both players have been on the bench for us whilst not first team starters in recent times.    FF has been somewhat at times, Westwood has a total of one bench start for us ever.   

13 minutes ago, vulva said:

Just a guess this, but my money would be on Hutchison and Westwood wanting to train when they want, to deal with their injuries etc, and Monk pulling rank. 

When Jos wasn't playing the senior players he said something to the effect of "I'm not picking players who aren't available to train every day".

49 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Heard today he’s training with the U23’s

43 minutes ago, Dylan93 said:

There’s been a bust up in training. Lee trained with 23’s today too. 

24 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Always like to know what is going on from others on here.

Always take it as gospel.

So right 100% of the time too.

Don’t know what we’d do without this type of information.

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

I was told it was the U12's

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

My answers are based on the rumour...I admit...nor have I turned on Hutchinson...unless of course the rumour is true...sumat we will never know probably...

So start a thread that says....

"This rumour is untrue"...and I'll post me comments on that...

I want to know what was in Hutchinson suit case when he left the training ground.

You don’t think he does a Betterware round on the side?

• Haha 2

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, Weshallovercome said:

I really hope Hutch and Monk haven't fallen out, the thought of Pelupessy playing regularly scares me, he's been shocking in the last 2 games.

I think Joey P deserves more respect. ( Not aimed at you by the way)

Yes he is limited, but he is always available, obviously does what his manager tells him and no one could ever accuse him of not giving his all. He tries his best and for that reason alone he deserves more respect rather than some of the awful comments about him.