Hutchinson

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

For me, it’s been obvious for ages. FF has also been a complete bellend as well. 

100%.

3 players who clearly think they are bigger than the club.

My real issue is with DCs refusal to sell players though, as these 3 all had transfer value at some point, but we've allowed them to milk us of cash and poison the squad.

5 minutes ago, Beholder said:

You could hear it in Monks voice that Hutchinson wasn't his favourite person when asked about him before the match. 

But there is also Kerien Lee. He also should be in the first team squad but isn't . Something funny going on. 

Joey Pelupessy is league 2 standard. 

Unfortunately I suspect that's more to do with physical ability & he can no longer play at the intensity required & be available for 2 matches a week.

3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

100%.

3 players who clearly think they are bigger than the club.

My real issue is with DCs refusal to sell players though, as these 3 all had transfer value at some point, but we've allowed them to milk us of cash and poison the squad.

If the chairman continues to back the manager I think we’ll see a few fans favourites out the door at the first opportunity 

Feels like de-ja-vu 

Full reset needed

Bear in mind though, that bringing back Westwood and Hutchinson was the first thing that Bullen did when he stepped in after last time's mess.

Whilst I dont necessarily want Bullen to leave, theres clearly mixed views about who should and shouldnt be in the team when the chips are down from the coaching staff, which is never good.

1 minute ago, LSOwls said:

If Hutchinson isn't playing I'd rather Connor Kirby was recalled S Pelupessy is no where near good enough

I'd rather Connor McGregor than Joey.

When I find out he's playing it's like turning up on a night out and finding out the worlds biggest nobed is taggiing along for the evening.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I’m surprised at Hutchinson. He always seemed to be one you’d want in the trenches.

Also, he’s also been given a second career/start - you’d think he cherish that.

I don’t think it’s Hutchinson I think he calls

out players not putting the effort in he is. Causes disruption that way.

The bloke is brilliant on the pitch

7 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Now player fallouts with manager. Can it get any worse. 

Wouldn't be surprised if monk decided enough is enough and resigned. 

I actually can see this happening. His press conference the other day it didn’t sound like he was on the same page as the club on transfers. Kept sort of putting the responsibility on “the club” rather than referring to “our”.

Made it very clear there was certain players should be moved on... I’m guessing that’s Rhodes. With 3 new forwards brought in that looks like Rhodes is now about 6th choice. Surely was a better idea to accept Wigan’s £500k for him (covering 50% of his wages for half a season). Yet no one was moved on so I guess he wasn’t pleased with that. 

13 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Done.

Him, and Westwood are really starting to make me realise what some of our issues off the field have been.

If it wasn't for FFP I think we'd be better off paying up their contracts just to get them gone from the club.