Hutchinson

3 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I don’t think it’s Hutchinson I think he calls

out players not putting the effort in he is. Causes disruption that way.

The bloke is brilliant on the pitch

I’ve never seen him not bothered. Reckless, injured and ill disciplined, but has always seemed to care.

But you don’t know what goes off behind the scenes.

Guest wilyfox

I would hope there has been fallout after the month we've had, to be honest. Wouldn't be the first time for Sam & Westy. Would be surprised if Lee was involved though. He doesn't seem the sort. 

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

I would hope there has been fallout after the month we've had, to be honest. Wouldn't be the first time for Sam & Westy. Would be surprised if Lee was involved though. He doesn't seem the sort. 

And me,  after performances we’ve had I’d be more concerned if there hadn’t been a few scraps on training ground 

Doesn’t sound like it’s been a happy camp for a while. Wasn’t it rumoured that some players were bullying Rhodes a couple of years ago. Which led to abit of trouble in the coaching staff when Andy Rhodes was here

I don’t care who they are, if they’re causing trouble then they need to go

Edited by Stoop

15 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I’m surprised at Hutchinson. He always seemed to be one you’d want in the trenches.

Also, he’s also been given a second career/start - you’d think he cherish that.

Same here.  First name on the team sheet for me.  

I really hope it isn't the case though as we are better with Hutchinson than without.  Maybe Hutchinson has reacted to Monk calling the players out.

Every time I have seen Hutchinson play, he has always been fully committed.  Without question.

Shame really. 

6 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I’ve never seen him not bothered. Reckless, injured and ill disciplined, but has always seemed to care.

But you don’t know what goes off behind the scenes.

"care".....it seems to me the other 3 "attributes" rather outweigh that mate lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Doesn’t sound like it’s been a happy camp for a while. Wasn’t it rumoured that some players were bullying Rhodes a couple of years ago. Which led to abit of trouble in the coaching staff when Andy Rhodes was here

I don’t care who they are, if they’re causing trouble then they need to go

Remember Rhodes saying something when he was at Norwich that suggested it (our dressing room) wasn't great. 

From the outside looking in, it appears that there is a core group of players who have been around for a while with a questionable attitude. 

Real shame that. Hutch would be one of the first names on the team sheet for me. Obviously if there has been a fall out Monk can’t play him. Shame though cos we need players on the pitch like him. Guess Hutch is one of the players Monk wants out and is an influence on the team. Can’t persist with Pessy, just not good enough. need Luongo or even Lee back ASAP. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

A player who puts his body on the line time and time again. Even if it could potentially put an end to his career at any moment.  

We shouldn't freeze him out if that is the case.  Get him on board, which he always has been.  That is surely the best and most logical way forward.