Josh Windass Signs - OFFICIAL

Guest Bulgaria
5 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

But my tortoise could score in Scottish league 

I bet he has a more powerful shot than Stevie May.

8 hours ago, Junk Smuggler said:

I saw this and thought meh. Then I remembered our city  neighbours and thought this is the sort of signing they would have made over the past couple of seasons and it didn't do them any harm.

That was my train of thought as well. On the whole an uninspiring signing but if he's got a will to win to go with some ability then I'd rather have him than a team of bottlers like it appears we have.

I hope this isn't our last player in and hope we can sign a midfield beast who can get up and down the pitch and a striker (as we've needed for the last 4 years)

Be happy with Windass. Not so much on loan, hope somehow we can agree something with Jordan Rhodes.

Offers us something in attack we don’t currently have, in a player who plays between the lines. Good age and doubt he’s on a massive money. 

Who is this 'Nixon' chap? Seems to me that he knows more about Wednesday affairs than anyone at the club, even Chansiri. 

I understand he is a journalist def;One who , if there isn't a story, makes one up! 

Yet it seems everyone who reads him takes everything he says for gospel.

Josh Windass is exactly the type of player Wednesday need. Not afraid to make runs, supporting the strikers, picks up the ball and drives forward, holds it up well. Will definitely get on the end of Bannans through balls.

If we can get him and Wickham in, it would be a coup.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Who is this 'Nixon' chap? Seems to me that he knows more about Wednesday affairs than anyone at the club, even Chansiri. 

I understand he is a journalist def;One who , if there isn't a story, makes one up! 

Yet it seems everyone who reads him takes everything he says for gospel.

He works for the scummiest paper in the world, that tells you all you need to know.

• Like 1