Josh Windass Signs - OFFICIAL

13 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Dean Windass on Twitter saying how pleased he is for his son and that he was desperate to get away from Wigan. On a side note have to say Dean seems a top bloke, seems to have suffered quite badly with depression etc but I enjoy listening to him. 

There's a clip on Twitter of him saying the pigs are the best team in Sheffield and Wednesday are fk!n sheeeite. Dont know when it was filmed. 

5 hours ago, sMacLean said:

He is accurate then.

As things are at the moment yes he is, but I don't think it's a recent video, think he's just having a pop at us because his time at the sty was more succesful than his short spell with us. Not sure why people in the public eye say these things as it often comes back to bite them. Makes him look a bit brain dead and it's  probably a bit embarrassing for his son. Windass will get stick when he comes to watch him but i doubt I'll bother him too much. 

On 31/01/2020 at 23:21, Bluesteel said:

Can’t see him being like Wallace who was typically a player who liked to get a cross in and was excellent at that. Windass’ game has been more about getting goals but his aspiration to play up front has suffered from being played in deeper or wider positions. I think that’s why he left rangers

Exactly, he prefers (horses mouth) to play centrally behind striker/s

On 01/02/2020 at 10:18, the monk said:

Linked to Liverpool and Man U you say 

Gosh !!!!!

What does linked with mean exactly ? 

I'll tell you, F..K ALL !!

Usually not much, other than indicates someone is a decent and sought after player.

Don't usually hear about the Josh Windass' of this world being linked to that stature of club... I wonder why!!